The main raw material of the rice husk pellet machine is rice husk, coffee husk, peanut husk, coconut husk, cotton stalk, straw, fiber, organic matter, etc. These agricultural wastes are made into fuel pellets through a rice husk pellet machine.
Procedures of Rice Husk Pelletizing
1. Screening. Get rid of the impurity of the rice husk, like the biomass-free materials, rocks, iron dust, etc.
2. Pelleting. Put the treated rice husk into the rice husk pellet mill to pelletize.
3. Cooling. The fresh rice husk particles after coming out of the pellet mill with a high temperature need to be cooled to keep the shape.
4. Package. If you pellet the rice husk for selling, you need a packing machine to pack the rice hull pellets.
How to Make Rice Husk Pellets
1.Advanced gear-driving system with motors on this rice shell pellet machine, stable and reliable.
2.Adopting high-qualified components on this rice shell pellet machine, with stable performance, long service life and low noise.
3.Whole transmission parts (including motor) of this rice shell pellet machine chooses high-quality NSK/SKF bearings to ensure the transmission efficient, stable, low noise. Main motor choose Siemens.
4.This rice shell pellet machine is equipped with full single layer stainless steel feeder, forced feeder, ring die and cutter .
5.Adopting international advanced technology on this rice shell pellet machine: German gun drill and vacuum furnace heat manufacturing process in ring die making to ensure the pellets smooth and of high quality.
It is caused by squeezing raw materials such as rice husk and straw under pressure at normal temperature by using rollers and ring die granulators. Convenient transportation and storage, meanwhile, its fuel performance is greatly improved. The particle size of raw materials can be divided into coarse particles, medium particles and fine particles. Above 3.0 is coarse grain. Medium and fine granules have better granulation properties, low energy consumption and less wear on the die roll. When medium and fine granules are quenched and tempered, they have more surface area than coarse grains in contact with steam, and steam easily penetrates the particles. The core makes it fully mature, produces physical and chemical changes, and improves granulation quality. Coarse particles cannot be completely penetrated by steam; in addition, when coarse material is granulated, the surface area of contact with each other is less than that of medium and fine particles, and the adhesion is poor. After granulation, the particle swelling rate is large and cracks easily; High density, good ability to pass through die holes, less wear on die holes, and high productivity.
1. High heating value. The density of the shaped rice husk pellets is (1.0-1.3) t/m3 and the heating value is (3500-4000) kcal/kg, whose market price is 750RMB per ton.
2. The raw material is more abundant and the cost is low relatively.
3. Crushing and drying is not necessary for the processing, and only with one pelletizing line can the production process, which can decrease the equipment investment.
4. With low cost, the production power consumption for one ton of rice husk pelletizing is below 60 degrees of electricity.
5. No smoke produced in the processing is good for the environment.
6. It is convenient to reserve and transport.
1. Fuel in power plant.
2. As padding (material for fermented mattress).
3. Formation of active carbon.
4. Source of silicon dioxide and silicon dioxide compound.
5. As fodder.
|Capacity||300-400kg/h||500-700kg/h||1.0-1.2 t/h||2.0-2.5 t/h||2.5-4 t/h||3-4.5 t/h|
Quality Test Before Delivery
Check Items When Packing
Sign the contract