Waste tire pellet machine, also known as waste tire rubber pellet machine, waste tire textile cord pellet machine, is a combination of two processes of tire decomposition and crushing to process waste tires into pellets.
1. The main drive adopts high-precision gear transmission, and the ring die adopts quick-release hoop type. The output is about 20% higher than that of belt drive type.
2. High quality imported bearings and oil seals are selected in the transmission part of the whole machine to ensure high efficiency, stability and low noise.
3. Strengthen and lengthen hardening conditioner with large open door for cleaning.
4. Compensation snake spring coupling with advanced international level has novel structure, compact, safe and low fault performance.
5. Increase efficiency and high output. High degree of automation, strong applicability.
6. Frequency conversion feeding can be used to effectively prevent the uneven feeding caused by voltage instability.
Operation process: waste tires → Circle cutting machine → Slitting machine → Slicing machine → Conveyor → Coarse crusher → Conveyor → Medium crusher → Conveyor magnetic separator → Particle machine → Cyclone magnetic separator → (Screening machine) → Inspection → Warehouse.
|Capacity||300-400kg/h||500-700kg/h||1.0-1.2 t/h||2.0-2.5 t/h||2.5-4 t/h||3-4.5 t/h|
With the sales contract, the order tracking clerk checks the models and quantities of each machine and spare parts.
Quality Test Before Delivery
Upon completion of the manufacturing of equipment, tthe quality inspector strictly checks quality of every machine with the checklist.
Check Items When Packing
Before packaging and shipment, the order tracking clerk checks the packaged items again with the packing list to avoid loss of items.
Sign the contract
Adopting international common standards for accurate design of product packaging, prevent product damage rate and the effective use of transport tools, which ensure the perfect delivery of products.
Get the minimum offer free of charge, please fill in the following information to tell us (confidential information, not open to the public)