Peanut Shell Pellet Maker machine is a mechanical equipment that can make peanut shells, coconut shells, walnut shells and coffee shells into biomass fuel pellets. It belongs to a kind of biomass pellet machine. The raw materials are very rich. Straws, wood sawdust, rice husks, agricultural and forestry wastes, hay grass can all be made into fuel pellets.
The peanut (Arachys hypogaea) is a plant of the Fabaceae family (legumes), as are chickpeas, lentils, beans, and peas. It is originally from South America and is used mainly for culinary purposes, in confectionery products, or as a nut as well as for the production of biscuits, breads, sweets, cereals, and salads. Also, due to its high percentage of fat, peanuts are used for industrialized products such as oils, flours, inks, creams, lipsticks, etc.
Although the composition of peanut shells or hulls may vary with its types, the main chemical compositions of peanut shells are not changed largely by the varieties. The main compositions of peanut shells or hulls are cellulose 37.0%, lignin 28.8%, protein 8.2%, , carbohydrate 2.5%. The compositions of peanut shells make peanut a treasure in disguise, which can be used for fuel and for feed production.
Chemical components of peanut shell
|Peanut shell||65.5-79.3%||10.1 %||10.6-21.2%||4.8-7.5%||0.24-0.27%||0.08-0.09%||1.9-4.6%||4.3%|
Whole transmission parts (including motor) of this peanut shell pellet machine chooses high-quality NSK/SKF bearings to ensure the transmission efficient, stable, low noise. Main motor choose Siemens.
Adopting high-qualified components on this peanut shell pellet machine, with stable performance, long service life and low noise.
Adopting international advanced technology on this peanut shell pellet machine: German gun drill and vacuum furnace heat manufacturing process in ring die making to ensure the pellets smooth and of high quality.
This peanut shell pellet machine is equipped with full single layer stainless steel feeder, forced feeder, ring die and cutter .
Advanced gear-driving system with motors on this peanut shell pellet machine, stable and reliable.
1. Crushing process
This process is to crush the peanut shells into fibrous pieces in order to be better pelletized.
2. Pelletizing process
This process is to grind the fibrous piece to pellet with 6mm，8mm，10mm and 12mm size, which is the core part of the whole production line. Before pelletizing, it needs to pick out iron, stone etc. our company adopts the most advanced vertical ring die pellet machine to pelletize, which features minimum energy consumption, minimum wearing, maximum stress and wide application. What's more, it has lowest sensitivity to different materials.
How to Build a Peanut Shell Pellet Mill Production Line
3. Cooling process
The discharged pellets have the temperature of 70-90 degree, which is unable to be packed. The cooling machine will make the temperature reduce to minis or plus 5 degree with room temperature. And then the cooled pellets are packed. This process uses counterflow cooling machine, which features good dust cleaning and short cooling time.
4. Screening process
During pelletizing, cooling and conveying process there will produce some powder for collision. So it needs to use vibrant screening machine to separate the unqualified pellets to achieve the requirement of the packing.
5. Packing process
The final pellets need to be packed, and then sold to customers. It usually uses bags and tons bags. This process packs according to customer's requirement. The packing machine is automatic, which features large capacity, less labor and less packing cost.
1. Shape. The shape of peanut shell pellet is cylindrical. their surface is smooth with a slight sheen. According to different requirement, could produce different size pellet.
2. Heat value. Peanut shell pellet has large densities, so the combustion efficiency is high, when burning, the center temperature can reach more than 1100 degree centigrade, heat value can reach 3700 ~ 4000 kcal / kg, ash content less than 8%. Compare with coal and oil, the peanut shell also has its own unique advantages.
3. High firepower and less ash. Because of high pressure molding and larger density, the peanut shell pellet is heat- resistant with high firepower and less ash. During burning, the pellet can keep shape, no distortion and fall apart. The pellet fuel ash can as the potash fertilizer to return into soil.
4. Clean and environmental protection. Use the peanut shell pellet fuel can reduce environment pollution. When burning the pellet, ash discharge concentration is less than 40 mg / m3. So use the pellet fuel can improve air quality and avoid greenhouse effect.
5. Convenient transportation and easy to store. The peanut shell pellet has small volume, so it is easy to store and transport, that can reduce transport cost.
6. Peanut shell or hull are easy to get, which will lower the production cost of peanut shell pellet, providing a big profit margins.
7. Peanut pellet fuel is a green biomass energy will lower emission and is environment-friendly.
8. Peanut shell or hull pellets can be used widely either in civil heating and daily energy supplying or in industr
|Capacity||300-400kg/h||500-700kg/h||1.0-1.2 t/h||2.0-2.5 t/h||2.5-4 t/h||3-4.5 t/h|
With the sales contract, the order tracking clerk checks the models and quantities of each machine and spare parts.
Quality Test Before Delivery
Upon completion of the manufacturing of equipment, tthe quality inspector strictly checks quality of every machine with the checklist.
Check Items When Packing
Before packaging and shipment, the order tracking clerk checks the packaged items again with the packing list to avoid loss of items.
Sign the contract
Adopting international common standards for accurate design of product packaging, prevent product damage rate and the effective use of transport tools, which ensure the perfect delivery of products.
Get the minimum offer free of charge, please fill in the following information to tell us (confidential information, not open to the public)