The organic fertilizer production line is commonly used to process different fermented organic substance into organic fertilizer. Animal manure and agricultural waste are used as the main raw materials in organic fertilizer production.
Features of Bio-organic Fertilizer Production Line
1. The line takes animal manure and agricultural waste as its main material, not only turns the waste into valuable things, but also protects the environment.
2. The whole fertilizer production process is centralized controlled, so this series of fertilizer machines are highly automatic and easy to operate.
3. Both batching system and packing system are controlled by the computer, thus ensuring the precision of material batching and fertilizer packing.
4. High-quality, stable performance, compact process layout, advanced technology, and convenient maintenance.
The bio-organic fertilizer production line is commonly used to process different fermented organic substance into bio-organic fertilizer. It adopts one-step molding technology. Animal manure and agricultural waste are recycled as the main raw materials, thus manure or dung waste is not only creating economic benefits for the enterprise, but also making a great contribution to environmental projects for mankind.
Raw Materials of Bio-organic Fertilizer Production Line
1. Agricultural waste: straw, dregs of beans, cotton dregs, rice bran, etc.
2. Animal manure: mixture of poultry litter and animal waste, such as the wastes of slaughterhouse, fish market, urine and dung of cattle, pigs, sheep, chicken, ducks, geese, goat, etc.
3. Industrial waste: wine lees, vinegar residue, manioc waste, sugar scum, furfural residue, etc.
4. Home scrap: food waste, the roots and leaves of vegetables, etc.
5. Sludge: the sludge of the river, sewer, etc.
Working Process of Bio-organic Fertilizer Production Line
Organic fertilizer production line is a complete set of equipment from raw materials collection to the organic fertilizer packing.
1. Fermentation System: Compost turner are widely used to turn and mix the compost and accelerate the fermentation speed.There are two types compost turner:Self-propelled compost turner and hydraulic compost turner.
2. Crushing System: The compost lump materials should be crushed before the granulating system. But there is no crushing process when the compost material is fine enough.
3. Batching & Mixing System: After crushing ,the materials will be weighed in batching scale according to proportional,then go down to mixer to reach uniformity.
4. Granulating System: The granulating method is rolling round fertilizer particles in wet granulation. With water or vapor added, the original fertilizer in rotary drum are blended uniformly and become humid, during this process, the fertilizer reacts and by way of the liquid environment and rotation in drum, the fertilizer particles squeeze each other and roll into fertilizer particles.
5. Drying System: Rotary drum drying machine is mainly used for drying the fertilizer with a certain degree of humidity and particle size.
6. Cooling system: Rotary Drum Cooler is used for cooling fertilizer to make fertilizer particles stronger.
7. Screening System: Rotary drum screening machine is used to separate the granules from the large particles which need to be returned for the second crushing and granulating.
8. Coating System: Rotary drum coating machine is used to coat the fertilizer and prevent the fertilizer from sticking together.
9. Packing System: Fertilizer packaging machine can package bags quantitatively and automatically.
|Capacity||1-2 T/H||3-4 T/H||5-6 T/H||7-8 T/H||9-10 T/H||10-12 T/H|
With the sales contract, the order tracking clerk checks the models and quantities of each machine and spare parts.
Quality Test Before Delivery
Upon completion of the manufacturing of equipment, tthe quality inspector strictly checks quality of every machine with the checklist.
Check Items When Packing
Before packaging and shipment, the order tracking clerk checks the packaged items again with the packing list to avoid loss of items.
Sign the contract
Adopting international common standards for accurate design of product packaging, prevent product damage rate and the effective use of transport tools, which ensure the perfect delivery of products.
Get the minimum offer free of charge, please fill in the following information to tell us (confidential information, not open to the public)