The most important thing to invest in a cow dung pellet plant is to purchase pelletizing equipment. Richi Machinery produces cow dung pellet machine and cow dung pellet production line equipment. Our cow dung pelletizer is also suitable for making horse manure, chicken manure, pig manure and other animal manure pellets.
1. RICHI cow dung pellet machine, the support bar and main shaft are forged together, keep uniform gap between roller and ring die, ensure high efficiency.
2. Increased forced feeding device, output increases 10-12%.
3. Forged bearing, long durability.
4. Pneumatic fast discharging gate, avoid burning the motor or damage the equipment.
5. Add oil when starting up, user can set the adding oil volume and period according to the case, avoid wrong operation hurting the machine. Stainless steel gate, long durability.
Cow dung is a waste produced by many cattle farms. A large dairy farm may produce tens of tons of cow dung a day. If it is not treated in time, it may pollute our environment and water sources. After analyzing cow manure, it is found that it is rich in minerals and nutrients, and the organic content is higher than chicken manure. This is why many people make cow manure into fertilizer pellets. Studies have found that cow dung is the best choice for pelleting. Cow dung can not only be made into fertilizer pellets, but also into fuel pellets. This is because cows eat a variety of foods, such as grass, leaves, grains, wheat straw, etc., and chew the food thoroughly. Therefore, cow dung is composed of many combustible fibers, and it is also a good choice to make fuel pellets.
1. Cow dung drying: different from making other biomass fuel pellets, the first step for making cow manure fuel pellets would be drying. Because there is too much water contained in the cow manure. If crush the cow manure first, the too wet manure may probably block the crushing machine. After drying, the moisture of mature is decreased to below 15%.
2. Manure crushing: after drying, the manure will become loose and can be processed by the crushing machine. The crushing machine will pulverize the cow dung into powder with the diameter of 2-5mm.
3. Manure pelletizing: when the manure powder is fed into the manure pellet machine, it will be pressed by the great pressure inside the pellet machine. Then manure fuel pellets are made. Ring die pellet mill and flat die pellet mill are available for your selection. Whether to choose the small one or large one depends on your own needs.
4. Pellets cooling: cow dung fuel pellets discharged from the pellet mill are high in temperature and moisture content, then goes the cooling step. After that, the pellets can be burned in the boiler, or used as fertilizer in soil. The pellets can also be sieved when cooling, so that poor quality pellets and powder materials will be collected and reproduced.
5. Pellets packaging: once the cow dung fuel pellets are formed and cooled, they can be packaged in bags or stored in bulk.
How To Make Cow Dung Pellets?
Compared with other fuels, cow dung is cheaper than propane, most natural gas and electricity. In addition, it is also very effective. Where wood is very scarce, cow dung can be used as a substitute and used to reduce wood consumption pressure. In addition, cow dung requires a short collection time and is easy to obtain. Cow dung contains a reasonable amount of energy and can be used as a sustainable and renewable fuel source. It can also reduce the disposal costs of odors and other nuisances associated with large-scale farms.
Because of the many disadvantages of directly using cow dung as fuel, cow dung fuel pellets seem to be a better choice. After pelletizing, the volume of cow dung fuel pellets is three times smaller than the original volume, but the burning time will be extended by three to four times. During the combustion process, no obvious dust or ash is discharged, and the density of the discharged ash is much lower, which can meet environmental protection standards.
1.Wide application. Cow dung fuel pellets can replace coal to be used to supply heat or as fuel. It is especially suitables for densely inhabited district.
2.It has no season limitation and can be used all the year round.
3.Making cow dung fuel pellets can reach conversion and appreciation of waste material.
4.Environmental friendly. As one green energy, sulphur content, ash content and nitrogen content of cow dung fuel pellets is much lower than coal, fossil oil, etc.
5.Low cost and high additional value. With locally abundant cow dung and cow dung pellets production line, you can make cow dung fuel pellets.
6.Big density and convenient to store. Cow dung fuel pellets has small volume and high density which makes it convenient to convert, store, transport and use.
|Anti-caking Feeder Power||1.5KW||1.5KW||1.5KW||2.2KW||3KW||3KW|
|Forced Feeder Power||0.55KW||0.55KW||0.55KW||0.75KW||1KW||1KW|
|Capacity||300-400kg/h||500-700kg/h||1.0-1.2 t/h||2.0-2.5 t/h||2.5-4 t/h||3-4.5 t/h|
|Pellet Machine Power||37kw||55kw||90kw||110/132kw||250/280kw||280kw|
With the sales contract, the order tracking clerk checks the models and quantities of each machine and spare parts.
Quality Test Before Delivery
Upon completion of the manufacturing of equipment, tthe quality inspector strictly checks quality of every machine with the checklist.
Check Items When Packing
Before packaging and shipment, the order tracking clerk checks the packaged items again with the packing list to avoid loss of items.
Sign the contract
Adopting international common standards for accurate design of product packaging, prevent product damage rate and the effective use of transport tools, which ensure the perfect delivery of products.
Get the minimum offer free of charge, please fill in the following information to tell us (confidential information, not open to the public)