Richi chicken manure pellet machine can also handle other poultry manure, such as chicken manure, pigeon manure, duck manure, goose manure, quail manure, poultry manure.
1. RICHI chicken manure pellet machine, the support bar and main shaft are forged together, keep uniform gap between roller and ring die, ensure high efficiency.
2. Increased forced feeding device, output increases 10-12%.
3. Forged bearing, long durability.
4. Pneumatic fast discharging gate, avoid burning the motor or damage the equipment.
5. Add oil when starting up, user can set the adding oil volume and period according to the case, avoid wrong operation hurting the machine. Stainless steel gate, long durability.
The production process of chicken manure organic fertilizer is basically includes: selection of raw material (chicken manure, etc.), drying and sterilization, mixing of ingredients, granule, cooling and screening, metering and seal, finished product warehousing.
The complicated production process of chicken manure is: The raw materials of organic fertilizer (animal waste, household garbage, dead leaves, biogas, waste bacteria, etc.) will be fermented and then entered into the semi-wet material crushing machine; then adding the elements of NPK, such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium chloride, ammonium chloride, etc., to meet the required standards; then it is stirred by a blender and then in to the granulating mechanism; after coming out, it will be dried; then sifting through the sieve, and the qualified products will be packaged; the granulation that not be qualified will return to the granule to produce again.
Among them, the reasonable collocation of the fineness of raw materials is crucial to the production process of organic fertilizer. According to the experience, the fineness of the whole raw material should be matched as follows: The raw materials of 100-60 mesh account for about 30% – 40%; the raw materials of 60 mesh to a diameter of 1.00 ㎜ account for about 35%; small particles, whose diameter is 1.00 2.00 ㎜, account for about 25%-30%. The higher the fineness of the material, the better the viscosity, so the surface finish is naturally higher. However, in the process of production, the use of super – scale high fineness materials is easy to ncause the problems, such as excessive particle size and irregular particle size.
1. Manure crushing: The manure will become loose after drying. Then the hammer mill is capable of crushing it into powder with 2~5mm in diameter.
2. Manure drying: Since the moisture content of waste animal bedding for chicken, cow and horse…is always very high. So the very first step of manure pellet plant is drying. The drying process of animal manure is different from biomass materials. otherwise, the high water content will block the crusher / hammer mill. The moisture of manure wastes should be dried to less than 15% during this process.
3. Manure pelletizing: After crushing, the manure is ready for pelletizing. In fertilizer pellet mill press, the manure will be extruded into granulated products, which are called manure pellets or fertilizer pellets.
How To Make Fertilizer Pellets From Chicken Manure?
4. Pellets cooling: Cooling machine is needed to cool down the hot fertilizer pellets extruded from the flat die pellet press or ring die pellet mill. Then, the pellets can be stored or used.
As Fertilizer Pellet
As we all know, the manure can apply to the farmland and help crops grow. Because there are many good nutritional ingredients exist in the manure. These ingredients will make crops grow better. In addition, the dung belongs to the organic fertilizer, so it won’t hurt the soil as the chemical fertilizer.
As Fuel Pellet
The dried manure took a little longer than wood to ignite and once it lit it burnt well if not intensly. The manure gave off a good heat and lasted for longer than I expected - a little longer than cedar, but not as long as oak.
As building Material
manure has also been used in brick making. It's one of the components of adobe. What would a house made of manure bricks smell like in damp weather? While most people may not find the smell of manure offensive, most of us would draw the line here.
|Anti-caking Feeder Power||1.5KW||1.5KW||1.5KW||2.2KW||3KW||3KW|
|Forced Feeder Power||0.55KW||0.55KW||0.55KW||0.75KW||1KW||1KW|
|Capacity||300-400kg/h||500-700kg/h||1.0-1.2 t/h||2.0-2.5 t/h||2.5-4 t/h||3-4.5 t/h|
|Pellet Machine Power||37kw||55kw||90kw||110/132kw||250/280kw||280kw|
With the sales contract, the order tracking clerk checks the models and quantities of each machine and spare parts.
Quality Test Before Delivery
Upon completion of the manufacturing of equipment, tthe quality inspector strictly checks quality of every machine with the checklist.
Check Items When Packing
Before packaging and shipment, the order tracking clerk checks the packaged items again with the packing list to avoid loss of items.
Sign the contract
Adopting international common standards for accurate design of product packaging, prevent product damage rate and the effective use of transport tools, which ensure the perfect delivery of products.
Get the minimum offer free of charge, please fill in the following information to tell us (confidential information, not open to the public)