Raw materials such as waste paper boxes, waste paper shells, waste newspapers, waste magazines, waste notebooks, waste books, wrapping paper and packaging boxes are crushed by a crusher, and then processed into pellets with a diameter of 6-12 mm by a waste paper pellet machine.
When waste paper is made into biomass pellets, it can be used as one green and renewable energy resource with a wide application. The waste paper pellet is a high efficient fuel that plays an important role in family heating, cooking, generating electricity, or as industrial fuel. They can discharge as high calorific value as possible, little smoke and ash left. That is to say, the utilization of waste paper pellets can not only create great economic benefit, but also save a lot of labor.
1. It is suitable for making pellets from raw materials such as waste paper boxes, waste paper shells, waste newspapers, waste magazines, waste notebooks, wrapping paper and packaging boxes;
2. Adopting high-qualified components on this waste paper pellet machine, with stable performance, long service life and low noise.
3. Whole transmission parts (including motor) of this waste paper pellet machine chooses high-quality NSK/SKF bearings to ensure the transmission efficient, stable, low noise. Main motor choose Siemens.
4. This waste paper pellet machine is equipped with full single layer stainless steel feeder, forced feeder, ring die and cutter .
5. Adopting international advanced technology on this waste paper pellet machine: German gun drill and vacuum furnace heat manufacturing process in ring die making to ensure the pellets smooth and of high quality.
6. Advanced gear-driving system with motors on this waste paper pellet machine, stable and reliable.
It is caused by squeezing raw materials such as rice husk and straw under pressure at normal temperature by using rollers and ring die granulators. Convenient transportation and storage, meanwhile, its fuel performance is greatly improved. The particle size of raw materials can be divided into coarse particles, medium particles and fine particles. Above 3.0 is coarse grain. Medium and fine granules have better granulation properties, low energy consumption and less wear on the die roll. When medium and fine granules are quenched and tempered, they have more surface area than coarse grains in contact with steam, and steam easily penetrates the particles. The core makes it fully mature, produces physical and chemical changes, and improves granulation quality. Coarse particles cannot be completely penetrated by steam; in addition, when coarse material is granulated, the surface area of contact with each other is less than that of medium and fine particles, and the adhesion is poor. After granulation, the particle swelling rate is large and cracks easily; High density, good ability to pass through die holes, less wear on die holes, and high productivity.
Collecting and sorting
Waste papers are abundant in schools, printing companies, market, and office buildings. Paper mill residues are another important source. These materials have different sizes and features, you need to sort them in groups for future processing.
You need a hammer mill to crush large size of waste papers into powder with the size of less than 6mm.
The moisture content of paper materials should be 12%-15%. Neither higher or lower are not acceptable. If the papers are too dry, it would cause static charge and make the pellets light and fluffy. In this regard, you can add certain amount of water to the pellet making machine when processing.
If the moisture content is over-high, you need to lower it by putting the powdery material in a rotary dryer or a pipeline dryer.
Making paper pellets
This is the core process of making paper pellets. Feed materials of proper size and moisture content into the paper pellet machine. They will get compressed and molded in the compression chamber and come out in the shape of cylinders. Usually, there are ring die pellet machine for large-scale production and flat die pellet machine for small-scale production.
How to make waste paper pellets
The newly produced paper pellets has high temperature of 90 ℃. So you need a pellet cooler to lower the pellets to room temperature. Cooling can improve the stability and hardness of paper pellets. Also, you can put the paper pellets in open air for natural withering.
Use a sieve to remove the residual powders in the paper pellets. These powders can be re-pelletized together with the left materials.
Pellet packer is essential for large-scale paper pellet production. It can weigh and package the pellet products in bags. Package can protect the paper pellets from erosion of moisture and wind. Pellets can be stored in the closed silos.
1. Quality: Paper pellets are made to meet the quality demands of the energy system. They are very dense, and the Btu content is similar to coal. The dry processing gives them extremely low moisture content.
2. Cost: The price of paper pellets is one direct benefit and a main lure for customers. Transportation is the highest cost component, therefore, the distance of your industry from the pellet manufacturer may be the biggest determinant of its economic value.
3. Environment: Paper pellets have less sulfur and produce less carbon monoxide than coal, which makes them a little more attractive. Compared to wood, paper has less formaldehyde. Besides, using recycled paper for pellets is effective in reducing landfill waste.
4. Lubrication: Paper pellet dust can lubricate the burning system. It is found that paper pellets absorb some of the moisture on coal, allowing the coal to flow more easily on its way to burning.
Paper pellets are typically mixed with coal or wood before being conveyed into the boiler. Co-burning paper pellets takes a little more effort than burning a single kind of fuel. Yet, for the company that wants to save money, develop the region’s economy, and improve some of its fuel handling, it may be the right choice for the fuel needs. To process the waste paper, the pellet mill is necessary. There are some essential matters to be paid attention to.
|Anti-caking Feeder Power||1.5KW||1.5KW||1.5KW||2.2KW||3KW||3KW|
|Forced Feeder Power||0.55KW||0.55KW||0.55KW||0.75KW||1KW||1KW|
|Capacity||300-400kg/h||500-700kg/h||1.0-1.2 t/h||2.0-2.5 t/h||2.5-4 t/h||3-4.5 t/h|
|Pellet Machine Power||37kw||55kw||90kw||110/132kw||250/280kw||280kw|
With the sales contract, the order tracking clerk checks the models and quantities of each machine and spare parts.
Quality Test Before Delivery
Upon completion of the manufacturing of equipment, tthe quality inspector strictly checks quality of every machine with the checklist.
Check Items When Packing
Before packaging and shipment, the order tracking clerk checks the packaged items again with the packing list to avoid loss of items.
Sign the contract
Adopting international common standards for accurate design of product packaging, prevent product damage rate and the effective use of transport tools, which ensure the perfect delivery of products.
Get the minimum offer free of charge, please fill in the following information to tell us (confidential information, not open to the public)