1000 tons/year biomass pellet fuel production line plant for wood sawdust and crop waste, the raw materials are mainly crop waste, including rice stems, peanut shells, walnut shells, etc. The annual output of 1,000 tons looks very large, but it is actually very small. With an average output of less than 1 ton an hour, it is a small and medium-sized commercial biomass pellet making production plant. If you are also planning to invest in a biomass pellet making production plant project with a capacity of about 1 ton/hour, the project case shared today may be helpful to you.
Establish a Commercial Biomass pellet making production plant for Crop Waste, Rice Stems, Peanut Shells and Walnut Shells
The project has an investment of 800,000 RMB and covers an area of 19314 square meters. It is mainly equipped with a biomass pellet fuel production line, which produces 1,000 tons of pellet fuel annually.
Table 1-1 Detailed overview table of project content
|Construction Content||Building area
|Production workshop||1380||For product production||Steel structure||original|
|Closed raw material area||2915||
For raw material stacking
|Open-air raw material area||2356||open air||original|
|Semi-finished product storage warehouse||815||Used for stacking semi-finished products||Steel structure||original|
|Finished product warehouse||1335||For finished product stacking||Brick structure||original|
|Workspace||510||For administrative office||Brick structure||original|
Used to provide board and lodging
|(Original) a district office
|Public works||Water supply||Supplied by the local water pipe network||original|
|powered by||Introduced by the power grid where the project is located||original|
The main production equipment of the project is shown in Table 1-2.
Table 1-2 List of main production equipment of the project
|Serial number||Equipment name||Specification model||unit||Quantity||Remarks|
|7||Biomass pellet machine||station||2|
|11||Shacron dust collector||station||3|
|15||Water film dust collector||station||1|
|16||transformer||station||2||One for production, one used
The main raw and auxiliary materials of the project products are shown in Table 1-3.
Table 1-3 Main raw and auxiliary materials of project products
|raw material name||Annual usage||unit||source|
|Wood scraps||700||t||Wood processing plant|
|Waste stick||600||t||Shiitake Mushroom Stick Factory|
|Crop waste (rice stems, peanut shells, walnut shells,
|Biomass pellet fuel||20||t||Self-produced biomass
Table 1-4 of the project product plan list.
|Serial number||Material name||Annual output (t/a)|
|1||Biomass pellet fuel||1000|
The project material balance analysis is shown in the following table:
Table 1-5 Biomass carbon fuel material balance sheet
|raw material||Quantity (t/a)||product||Quantity (t/a)|
|Wood scraps||700||Biomass pellet fuel||1000|
|Waste stick||600||Fugitive emissions||0.0522|
|Dust collector collects dust||1.3395|
There are 15 production employees in the project, 8 of whom are boarding and lodging in the factory area, and 7 are not living in the factory area. Work system: The staff of this project are all in one-shift system, and the production is 300 days a year and 8 hours a day.
Brief description of process flow
(1) The project purchases wood scraps from wood processing plants, waste mushroom sticks from the mushroom stick factory, and crop waste collected from farmland (paddy stalks, peanut shells, walnut shells, etc.) as raw materials.
(2) The raw materials are sliced, screened, and crushed by a wood hammer mill. The crushing stage mainly generates dust and noise.
(3) Due to the high moisture content in the raw materials, the feed conditions of the biomass pellet machine cannot be met, and the materials need to be dried. The crushed raw materials are then burned with biomass fuel through a Rotary Dryer. The biomass pellet fuel enters the high-temperature combustion chamber through the automatic feeding system, where high-temperature combustion occurs rapidly in the high-temperature combustion chamber. This stage mainly produces noise, flue gas and furnace ash.
Rotary Drying machine
(4) After drying, the material is conveyed to the granulator by a conveyor belt, and is fed by the leucorrhea feeding device of the granulator. The biomass raw material is sent to the feeding chamber of the molding machine, and the material is shared by the distributor and the scraper. It is evenly spread on the ring die under the action, and then the material is squeezed into the die hole. The material undergoes forming and shape retention processes in the die hole. Due to the increase in pressure in the molding machine, the particles themselves deform and plastically flow, and generate a lot of heat under the action of friction, which causes the lignin contained in the raw materials to soften, increase the adhesion, and the softened lignin and the inherent in biomass The combined effect of cellulose makes the biomass gradually shape, and after a certain period of time, it is extruded in a cylindrical shape. The rotating cutter cuts the material to form a cylindrical shape and sends it out through the discharge port. In this project, no binder is added during the compression molding process, and noise is mainly produced at this stage.
biomass pellet machine
(5) After granulation, the granules are packaged after natural cooling. The packaging stage mainly produces packaging waste and unqualified products.
(6) The packaged product can be sold outside.
U.S. 10t/h wood pellet production line
Netherlands 2T/H Wood pellet making production plant
German 2-3 t/h wood pellet production line
Austria 5Ton/Hour Wood pellet Production Line
Iceland 1 t/h wood pellet making production plant Production Line
Taiwan 1-2 t/h Wood Biomass Pellet Production Line
Indonesia 1-1.5 t/h Wood Pellet Production Line
Congo 1-2 t/h wood pellet making production plant Production Line
Mexico 10T/H Wood Sawdust Pellet Production Line
Canada 2-3 t/h Full Automatic Biomass Wood Pellet Line
The above is the article for you: Establish a Commercial Biomass Pellet Making Production Plant for Crop Waste, Rice Stems, Peanut Shells and Walnut Shells. If you are interested in our products or project solutions, please contact us. We will give you the best product quality and the best price. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
With the sales contract, the order tracking clerk checks the models and quantities of each machine and spare parts.
Quality Test Before Delivery
Upon completion of the manufacturing of equipment, tthe quality inspector strictly checks quality of every machine with the checklist.
Check Items When Packing
Before packaging and shipment, the order tracking clerk checks the packaged items again with the packing list to avoid loss of items.
Sign the contract
Adopting international common standards for accurate design of product packaging, prevent product damage rate and the effective use of transport tools, which ensure the perfect delivery of products.
Get the minimum offer free of charge, please fill in the following information to tell us (confidential information, not open to the public)