Follow Richi Machinery trends, collect industry information, and discuss market focus.
Safety Operation Rules for Feed Pellet Pressing Extruder
- Date: 2021-02-12 08:48:53
- From: www.pellet-richi.com
I. Precautions Before and After the Start of the Feed Extruder
1. Check all parts of the feed pellet pressing extruder, especially the connecting bolts, anchor bolts of each section of the expansion cavity, the connection bolts between the motor base and the frame, and the bolt connection between the expansion cavity and the frame. There should be no looseness.
2. Rotate the main shaft manually, and there should be no rubbing sound in the expansion cavity at this time.
3. Start the feed auger, check its stepless high-speed performance, and require normal operation.
4. Check and clean the water and air lines before starting the feed pellet pressing extruder. All filters need to be cleaned.
5. Before starting the feed pellet pressing extruder, check whether the wiring of the electronic control part is correct, whether the rotation of each motor is correct, and whether the control is reliable.
6. After the feed pellet pressing extruder shuts down, you must wear high-temperature gloves, quickly remove the discharging mold, and immediately clean it up while it is hot. And start the main motor to empty the material accumulated in the puffing cavity. When corn is puffed, soy flour should be added to rinse the materials in the cavity.
7. Pay attention to safety when unloading the feed pellet pressing extruder, and no one can stand in front of it to avoid the danger caused by the residual pressure in the extruder cavity.
8. After the feed pellet pressing extruder is operating normally, it should not be shut down at will.
II. Start the Feed Extruder
1. Before starting the feed pellet making extruder, check the fasteners to avoid looseness.
2. Ensure the normal supply of steam and water.
3. Ensure that the power supply and electrical appliances are normal.
4. Open the steam valve of the feed pellet making extruder and preheat the extruder cavity to a temperature of about 100 degrees.
5. Start the feed pellet making extruder equipment: start the conditioner, start the feeding auger, when the material flows out from the outlet of the conditioner, start adding steam to the conditioner, when the material is tempered, turn on the main motor, Add a small amount of water to the puffing cavity and feed the materials into the puffing cavity at the same time. After the materials are extruded, the puffing effect and moisture of the product are adjusted.
III. The fFeed Pellet Pressing Extruder Shuts Down
1. The production of feed pellet making extruder has come to an end (that is, there is still material in the raw material warehouse) and needs to be stopped. The stopping sequence is: feeding auger and conditioner. Then wait until the host current indication value on the electric control cabinet becomes the no-load current value, stop the main motor and the oil pump motor. (When corn is expanded, about 25 kg of soybeans should be fed into the bypass feeding port of the first expansion chamber To clean the remaining corn material in the puffing cavity, and then stop the main motor to prevent blockage), then quickly disassemble the puffing cavity of the tail section for cleaning. After cleaning, apply grease to the inner wall of the spindle and screw Feed grease), reinstall it and wait for the next startup.
2. When you see that the material level indicator on the silo indicates that the material level has reached the lowest level, start to prepare for shutdown. Do not stop the feed auger and conditioner at this time. When the host current drops to the no-load current, stop Feeding auger and conditioner.
IV. The Operating Sequence of the Feed Extruder
1. When expanding soybeans, the two sections at the inlet end of the puffing cavity are single screw heads, and the three sections at the outlet end are equipped with double screw heads. First add steam to the jacket to preheat the expansion cavity to about 100 degrees, tighten the screw plug on the expansion cavity of the tail section and then loosen it back 3-4 turns. Tighten the screw plug and the set screw to fix the screw plug to feed the material. By controlling the stepless high-speed mechanism of the feed auger, the feeding speed is from low to high and the soy flour is sprayed from the screw plug hole. After exiting, add a stopper to enter normal production. With screw plugs of different apertures, soy flour of different yields and finenesses can be obtained. By configuring tapered pressure rings of different diameters, the fourth section (discharge end) of the expansion cavity Indicates the temperature is 130-140 degrees. It is recommended that the sieve of the pulverizer used for crushing soybeans should have a diameter of 3-4.
2. When puffing powdered feed, all the extrusion screws in the puffing cavity are single screw heads. Add steam to the jacket to preheat the expansion cavity to about 80 degrees. The powder that enters the extruder and steam evenly tempered has a water content of about 18%, which must be completed in the feed conditioner. The feed volume is controlled from small to large by the stepless speed regulation mechanism. Pay attention that the reading of the main motor ammeter should not exceed the rated current of the host. Beware of overloading the motor and burn the motor. When puffing powdered materials, configure tapered pressure rings with different diameters to discharge the material. The temperature of the end expansion cavity is controlled at an appropriate level.
V. Repair and Maintenance of Feed Pellet Pressing Extruder
1. Adjust the on-site control switch of the machine to stop when the feed extruder is maintained.
2. The inside and outside of the equipment should be cleaned after each shift, especially no material should be left in the puffing cavity, so as not to be difficult to clean after cooling and agglomeration.
3. The large pulley of the main shaft of the expansion cavity should be cleaned frequently to avoid too much dust, otherwise the imbalance of the pulley will cause the vibration of the expansion cavity.
4. The main bearing of the expansion cavity is lubricated with lubricating oil, and the bearing of the feed conditioner and its transmission device and other bearing parts are lubricated with grease.
5. The main bearing of the feed extruder must be replaced with new oil regularly. After 250 hours of work, all the oil should be replaced with new oil.
6. For other bearing parts of the feed extruder, lubricate grease once every 48 hours of work.
7. The chain drive mechanism on the steam conditioner should be lubricated frequently.
8. The oil in the reducer should be controlled on the calibrated oil level, and the oil should be replaced after 250 hours of operation.
9. Disassemble the screw head without knocking hard.
10. The feed extruder should always keep the extruder and its surroundings clean.
The above is the article for you: Safety Operation Rules for Feed Pellet Pressing Extruder.
If you are interested in our products or project solutions, please contact us. We will give you the best product quality and the best price. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org