Follow Richi Machinery trends, collect industry information, and discuss market focus.
Investment Analysis of U.S. Biomass Wood Pellet Production Line Plant in 2020
- Date: 2021-03-26 10:59:33
- From: www.pellet-richi.com
The first development of wood pellet fuel was due to energy shortages in the United States in the 1870s. The raw materials mainly come from wood waste from furniture factories, paper mills and other factories. Just like propane or natural gas, the energy obtained from burning wood pellets can replace electricity, fuels for fireplaces or stoves, and fossil fuels. At the same time, stove appliances supporting biomass pellets are also diverse. In the United States, small trees cleared from forests, non-commercially valuable wood, trees that do not meet the requirements of lumber, decayed wood, recycled waste wood, etc., felling residues, trees that died from pests and diseases, processing residues, construction sites The waste wood from above can be used in the production of wood pellet fuel.
U.S. Exports 7.26 Million Tons of Wood Pellets in 2020
The U.S. exported nearly 7.26 million metric tons of wood pellets in 2020, up 5 percent from the 6.92 million metric tons exported in 2019, according to data released by the USDA Foreign Agricultural Service on Feb. 5. The U.S. exported 7.26 million metric tons of wood pellets in 2020 at a value of $981.39 million, compared to 6.92 million metric tons at a value of $947.32 million exported in 2019.
The U.K. was the top destination for U.S. wood pellet exports last year at 5.63 million metric tons, followed by the Netherlands and Belgium-Luxembourg at 629,882.5 metric tons and 568,139.2 metric tons, respectively. The U.K. was also the top destination for U.S. pellet exports in 2019 at 5.33 million metric tons, followed by Belgium-Luxembourg at 643,844.8 metric tons and Denmark at 466,971.5 metric tons.
How to Make Biomass Pellets?
(1) Chipping: Use a crusher to cut the straw, branch materials, and large pieces that cannot be directly crushed into small pieces.
(2) Crushing: The agricultural and forestry waste is crushed by a SFSP water drop wood hammer mill crusher to make the particle size less than 5mm. This process generates dust and equipment operating noise. The pulverizer is only equipped with a feed port and a discharge port. The feed port is closed after feeding to reduce dust escape. The discharge port is connected to a Double-Cyclone dust collector. The Double-Cyclone dust collector uses the principle of centrifugal force to separate scrap and crush The material is deposited in the dust collector and discharged through the material port. The gas is discharged from the Shakelong dust collector and then processed by the bag dust collector. All the collected dust is recycled to the production line.
(3) Drying: Some raw materials that account for 30% of the total have a moisture content of 55% (the data provided by the owner is between 50% and 60%, and this environmental assessment takes 55%), which does not meet the requirements of granulation Claim. These raw materials with excessive moisture content need to be dried to make the moisture content meet the granulation requirements (the moisture content is less than 13%), and the moisture content of the raw materials after drying is about 10%. The rotary dryer of this project is equipped with a biomass burner, and the fuel is biomass pellets produced by the project. This process produces dust, combustion exhaust gas, noise, and ash.
(4) Conveying and feeding: the raw materials are sucked into the feed port of the granulator through the feeding screw, this process generates dust and noise.
(5) Granulation: the raw materials are fed into the wood pellet mill machine through the feeding auger, and the finished product is formed by extrusion molding. The extrusion process is a physical process without any adhesive and no chemical reaction occurs, except for the feeding auger connection The equipment is sealed at and outside the discharge port. This process mainly produces noise and high-temperature dust-containing waste gas;
wood pellet mill machine
(6) Lifting and conveying cooling: The pelletized biomass particles are naturally cooled by conveying, so that their temperature can reach the conditions of packaging and storage, and finally conveyed to the finished product warehouse. This process generates dust and noise.
(7) Packing: The compressed hot particles pass through the screening at the end of the conveyor belt, and the qualified biomass particles fall into the finished product warehouse. The bottom of the finished product warehouse is a funnel-shaped discharge port. The finished product can be directly dropped into the packaging bag. After the machine is packaged, it can be stacked for sale. After molding, the biomass particles have been compacted and dense, and there is basically no dust during the bagging process. The unqualified products are discharged and collected and then returned to the granulation process.
- Country: USA
- Date: November 2020
- Name: Wood waste pelletizing plant
- Capacity: 10 T/H
- Project area: 16680m2
- Project investment cost: Around 1,300,000USD
- Water consumption: 550t/a
- Electricity consumption (kw·h/a): 1.5 million
- Annual output: 30000 Ton per year
- Number of employees: 10
This project is ahigh capacity fully automatic 10 tons/hour biomass wood pellet making line. The customer's main production raw materials are some waste wood, which is relatively large and contains iron nails and other impurities. Therefore, if you want to make wood pellets, you must first slice and crush. We have specially customized the cleaning section for customers, which can screen out iron nails, and then directly slice and crush the waste wood, and then use a high-efficiency wood sawdust hammer mill crusher to crush again to meet the granulation requirements. The core equipment of this set of equipment is 3 sets of MZLH768 ring die wood pelletizer machine, with a single output of about 2.5-4 tons per hour and a power of 250kw. It is our high performance pelletizing equipment, and it is also a wood pelleting equipment that is affirmed by our customers worldwide.
US 10 tons/hour biomass wood pellet making line equipment shipped
Main Machines in this complete line:
Wood chipper for making 3-5m chips*JLBX218, High quality wood hammer mill to grinding wood chips*SFSP66*60, Pulse dust collector*TBLMa.36b, Heavy duty rotary dryer*ф1800*180000, Ring die commercial biomass wood pellet mill*MZLH768, Pellet cooling machine*SKLN17*17, Screener machine, Automatic packing machine, Sewing machine,etc.
The above is the article for you: Investment Analysis of U.S. Biomass Wood Pellet Production Line Plant in 2020.
If you are interested in our products or project solutions, please contact us. We will give you the best product quality and the best price. Email: email@example.com