The selection of the ring die of the feed pellet machine is related to the output quality of production. The most important components of the feed pellet machine are the pressure roller and the ring die. However, the most likely to wear is also the ring die. When the general customers buy the feed pellet machine, they will purchase several sets of ring film, in case the production capacity is too large, ring die vulnerable to their own production loss The following introduces our feed pellet machine.
Selection of ring die and ring die size for feed pellet machine
1. Choose the pore size of the ring die that is suitable for raising livestock.The diameter of the die hole varies according to different raw material and different breeding animals. The customer can provide the diameter of the particles required by the staff. We can customize it.
2. Choose a material with a wear-resistant ring die. Generally the ring die material on the market is 40cr high-quality alloy steel. This material has high cr content, higher wear resistance, and more fine and uniform internal grains. The granules produced have a higher finish and first-class appearance.
3. Choose a ring die with a longer life. After thousands of experiments, Jim Ke's ring die has hundreds of experimental material. Longer life. Based on years of test machine experience and customer feedback, under normal operating conditions, the life of the ring die can reach 600-800 hours.
1. The 2.5mm ring die is farmed: parrots, thrushes, finches, and other pet birds. Young rabbits, young chickens, young ducks, young geese, young pigeons, young birds, young peacocks, young aquatic fish and other small animals.
2. The 3-4 mm ring die is for breeding: rabbits, chickens, ducks, geese, pigeons, birds, peacocks, aquatic fish, etc.
3. 5-6 mm ring dies are farmed: pigs, cattle, sheep, dogs, pigs, horses;
4. 7-12 mm is generally used to make large animals such as fishing lures, large birds, mice, etc., which requires special customization.
If there is a special ring die diameter requirement, we can achieve one-to-one personal customization.
With the sales contract, the order tracking clerk checks the models and quantities of each machine and spare parts.
Quality Test Before Delivery
Upon completion of the manufacturing of equipment, tthe quality inspector strictly checks quality of every machine with the checklist.
Check Items When Packing
Before packaging and shipment, the order tracking clerk checks the packaged items again with the packing list to avoid loss of items.
Sign the contract
Adopting international common standards for accurate design of product packaging, prevent product damage rate and the effective use of transport tools, which ensure the perfect delivery of products.
Get the minimum offer free of charge, please fill in the following information to tell us (confidential information, not open to the public)