How to adjust the ring die of 1 ton 2 ton straw pellet machine
- Date: 2020-02-27 09:02:00
- From: www.pellet-richi.com
An important part of the straw pellet machine that can be granulated is the ring die. The life of the ring die is generally about 3 months during use. Therefore, the ring die needs to be replaced and adjusted at a certain time. For example, our common 1 ton 2 ton straw pellet machine.
how to adjust the ring die of the 1 ton 2 ton straw pellet machine?
1. Adjustment of roll and ring die clearance. It is very important to properly adjust the gap between the roll and the ring die. Too small clearance will cause severe wear of the roll ring die; too large clearance will affect the granulation effect and yield. Generally, the gap is 0.1 to 0.3 mm. Open the door of the granulator, remove the ring die cover, and clear the material accumulated in the machine. You can adjust the gap between the roll and the ring die by turning the relevant nuts and adjusting screws.
2. Adjust the position of the cutter. Adjust the position of the cutter to obtain pellet feed of different lengths. Generally the length of the pellet feed is 1.5 to 2.5 times the diameter of the pellet. When adjusting, you should first loosen the lock nut and turn the adjustment handwheel to advance or retreat before changing the distance from the cutter to the ring die.
3. Adjusting the speed of the feeder.Changing the speed of the feeder can change the material conveying capacity of the feeder. Different speeds can be obtained by adjusting the speed control button on the speed controller. When adjusting the speed of the feeder, the amount of steam added should be adjusted accordingly to ensure that the material has the appropriate temperature and humidity and that the quality is adjusted.
ring die of 1 ton 2 ton pellet machine
4. Agitator blade Angle adjustment. The installation angle of the agitator blade affects the material's filling factor, the speed of advancement, and the length of the material conditioning time. If the installation angle is too large, the filling factor decreases, the material advances fast, and the quenching time is short, which affects the quenching effect. On the contrary, if the installation angle is too small, the material advances slowly and it is easy to cause blockage. Generally, the appropriate filling factor is 0.5 to 0.6, and the corresponding blade angle is 80 °.
5. Adjusting the amount of steam added. The amount of steam added has a great influence on the quenching and tempering effect. During the adjustment, the amount of steam is determined according to the moisture content of the powder and the moisture content of the quenched and tempered powder to be obtained, while taking into account the actual quality of the steam.
Ring Die Granulator Product Model Reference Table
The above is the article for you: How to adjust the ring die of 1 ton 2 ton straw pellet machine.
If you are interested in our products or project solutions, please contact us. We will give you the
best product quality and the best price.