How to make cattle feed pellets, first of all we need to have raw materials, including various grains and grasses. Secondly, we need to purchase equipment capable of producing cattle feed pellets. Finally, we need to master the production process of cattle feed pellets.
Cattle Eat Feed Pellet
Which raw materials are suitable for suppressing cattle feed pellets?
1. Various grains: corn, soybean, wheat, soybean meal, wheat bran and other grains;
2. Grasses: alfalfa grass, peanut seedlings, corn straw, grass, hay, wheat straw, etc.
Machinery and equipment required in the cattle feed pellet production line are as following.
1. Tank( or other containers ) for raw and auxiliary materials storage
2. Feed hammer mill(feed pellet grinder) for grinding the raw materials to feed powder.
3. Feed pellet blender( feed pellet mixing machine) used to mixing powdered materials to improve the uniformity of the ingredients.
4. Feed pellet mill(feed pelletizer) is the main equipment for making the cattle feed pellets. For cattle feed mill, we supply flat die feed pellet mill design better for home use and ring die feed pellet mill design for cattle feed factory. If you plan to buy a cattle feed pellet mill, you can tell us your capacity requirement, then our salesman will give you a good recommendation.
6. Feed pellet cooler is used to cool the hot and moisture feed pellets(if your production capacity per day is not so much, you will not need this pellet cooler, just dry the pellets in the sun is OK.)
7. Feed pellets screening and grading machine is used to remove the fines and grade the pellets, which is the preparation for packaging.
8. Feed pellet weighing and packaging machine is used to weigh and pack the pellets in the uniformity(If making cattle feed pellets for your own farm, you can choose to store the pellets in a dry container instead of buying a packing machine, while for an automatic feed pellet plant, the weight and packing machine is necessary.)
9. Other auxiliary machines( conveyor, lifter, etc. Usually used in an automatic cattle feed pellet line)
As stated earlier the production of cattle feed pellet with the key operations in the production process being: preparation of the raw materials, crushing, mixing, and pelleting and pellets packaging.
First, the raw ingredients are stored in silos where they are readied for further processing. Then crushed by hammer mill into powder. The crushed mixture is separated using a sieve and subsequently stored in the dividing tanks based on the type of raw materials.
The next step is mixing the raw materials, and this is done using a feed mixer. This process is crucial as fatty ingredients are supplemented to the ingredients for the purpose of improving the overall nutritional value of the product.
The assorted feed which at this point after crushed is introduced to a feed pellet mill which forms the pellets.
The last thing to do is to package the finished cattle feed pellets.
Production Process Of Cattle Feed Pellets
Good quality cattle feed pellets have several benefits: reduced waste, less segregation in the feed, improved palatability and shorter eating periods. Also animal performance and feed efficiency can benefit from pelleting the feed. There are many reasons used to justify the pelleting process. These include:
Conditioning temperature is a strong factor for improving the quality of pellets comprised primarily of grain, especially corn/soy.
The above is the article for you: How to make cattle feed pellets. If you are interested in our products or project solutions, please contact us. We will give you the best product quality and the best price. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org