In order to realize the specialization, standardization and serial production of biomass pellet fuel, the user specially established a biomass pellet fuel construction project with an annual output of 10,000 tons. Richi machinery biomass pellet production line uses many raw materials. For example, we have a Polish customer who makes tire fiber cords into pellets. For more information, please see: Poland 2-3T/H Waste Tire Fiber Pellet Line Project. So no matter what kind of raw material you are, we can make a design plan and quotation for you for free!
Bamboo Chips, Wood Chips, Straw and Other Agricultural and Forestry Waste Pellet Production and Processing Projects
The 10,000-ton/year biomass pellet production line project uses a wealth of raw materials, including bamboo chips, sawdust, wood shavings, shavings, branch wood, straw and other agricultural and forestry wastes. Bamboo chips mainly come from bamboo chopsticks processing plants, and sawdust and shavings mainly come from wood. Processing plant. Let us understand the specific information of the project.
The biomass pellet production line processing project covers a total area of 1727.8m2, and the total construction area of the project is 1727.8m2. The main buildings include: 1 production workshop (including fine material stacking and screening, slice crushing, crushing, drying, pelletizing and packaging) , Block storage yard, etc. Build a biomass pellet fuel production line with an annual output of 10,000 tons.
Table 1-1 List of main project contents of this project
|Engineering composition||Project composition||Construction Content||Remarks|
|structural work||Production workshop (1 928.6 steel frame structure workshop)||The fine material storage and screening area has a building area of 220m 2 , a fully enclosed steel frame greenhouse, cement hardened anti-seepage treatment on the ground, and enclosures around it. The raw material storage and screening area is located on the south side of the workshop.||New|
|On the north side of the workshop, the slicing area, crushing area, drying area, mixing area, granulating area, and packing area are arranged in a circular shape. The total construction area is 708.6m 2 , the top surface is a fully enclosed steel frame greenhouse, and the ground is hardened with cement. Seepage treatment, surrounded by fences.||Relying on the existing buildings on the rented site for renovation|
|Raw material warehouse (1 steel frame structure workshop covering an area of 799 square meters)||It is only used for the storage of bulk materials such as branch materials and crop stalks. Steel-framed greenhouses, with cement hardening and anti-seepage treatment on the ground.||New|
|Public works||water supply system||There is no office and living area in the project area, so no domestic sewage is generated. In the production, only the water film dust removal of the dryer needs water, and the water source is connected from the living area of the east quarry to supply water.||Relying on the quarry on the east side of the project|
|Drainage system||The project has no production wastewater or domestic sewage. Construct rainwater interception and drainage ditches along the perimeter of the plant boundary, and drain the collected rainwater into the rainwater drainage ditches on the west side outside the plant area.||New|
|power supply system||The electricity for the project is connected to the Mangshi power supply grid. This project will install a 315KVA transformer in the factory area to supply power to all parts of the factory area, which can meet the production electricity needs of the factory area.||New|
|Environmental Engineering||Waste gas treatment facilities||One set of cyclone dust collector + water film dust collector + 15m high exhaust cylinder.||Design proposed|
|1 set of air collecting hood + bag filter.||Design proposed|
|Settlement chamber + 1 set of bag filter (relying on the reconstruction of the original brick-concrete building).||Design proposed|
|Noise control facilities||Sound insulation, shock absorption and noise reduction measures.||EIA proposed|
|Wastewater treatment facilities||Rain and sewage diversion system; water film dust collector is equipped with a circulating pool with a volume of 4 m 3 .||EIA proposed|
|Solid waste treatment facility||6 trash cans.||EIA proposed|
Biomass pellet production line processing project. Build a biomass pellet fuel production line with an annual output of 10,000 tons. It adopts biomass molding fuel production technology, which is mainly composed of crushing, drying, pelletizing and other production processes. The main equipment is screening, slicer, and crushing. Machine, dryer, horizontal ring mould granulator, negative pressure dust collection chamber, bag filter, water film dust collector, etc. The main production equipment of the project plant is shown in Table 1-2.
Table 1-2 List of main production equipment in the project plant
|Serial number||Equipment name||Specification/Model||unit||Quantity|
|4||Feeding belt||0.8m × 9m||Article||1|
|Raw material slice crushing system|
|2||Shredder (including electric cabinet)||50KW||station||1|
|5||Vertical centrifugal fan||472-3A 15KW||station||1|
|Granulation and packaging system|
|1||Horizontal ring die sawdust pelletizer||420-90kw-8 level||station||4|
|2||Strong discharge feeding device||set||1|
|3||Electric control cabinet||The whole machine is equipped||set||2|
|5||Finished product warehouse||set||1|
|7||Unloading level device||set||1|
|1||Infeed conveyor||600×8 meters||set||1|
|2||Biomass burner||5 million kcal||set||1|
|4||dust collector||Ф1.8m cyclone + water film dust removal||set||1|
|5||Distribution Cabinet||The whole machine is equipped||set||1|
The raw materials used in the processing project of the biomass pellet production line are mainly bamboo shavings, sawdust, wood shavings, branch wood, straw and other agricultural and forestry wastes. Bamboo shavings mainly come from bamboo chopsticks processing plants, and sawdust and shavings mainly come from wood processing plants. The source of raw materials for the project is sufficient to fully guarantee the operation of the project. The transportation of raw materials is entrusted to the social forces to be transported in, and they are all transported back to the raw material warehouse of the factory area by the way of truck shed cloth for stacking. The raw material warehouse is semi-closed and not stacked in the open. The fuel required for the dryer of this project is the biomass pellets produced by the project itself, and high-polluting fuels such as coal are not used. The main raw and auxiliary materials and energy consumption are shown in Table 1-3.
Table 1-3 The main raw materials and energy consumption of the project
|Serial number||Name of raw materials||Dosage||unit||Remarks|
|1||Agricultural and forestry waste such as bamboo sawdust||12467||t/a||Buy locally|
|2||fresh water||96.3||t/a||Relying on the water source in the living area of the quarry on the east side of the project|
|3||Electricity||87.3||万 kW.h / a||The Mangshi power supply grid is connected. This project will install a 315KVA transformer in the factory to supply power to all parts of the factory.|
Since the product sales target is industrial and civilian use, the production of products will be processed into rods (different thicknesses) according to different fuel equipment and use ranges. The production is arranged according to the rod diameter of 6-10 mm and the length of 0.5-5 cm, which is suitable for various boilers and furnaces. The planned annual output is 10,000 tons.
Table 1-4 Main combustion performance indicators of biomass pellet fuel
|Ash content (%)||0.61|
|Volatile matter (%)||79.62|
|Sulfur content (%)||0.02|
|Calorific value (Cal/g)||4300～4500|
Labor quota: The project has 12 labor quotas, including 3 management personnel and 9 production personnel, all of whom are not in the factory. Working system: 300 days of work per year, one-shift system, 8 hours per shift.
The total investment of this project is 600,000 RMB, of which environmental protection investment accounts for 152,000 RMB, which is 25.3% of the total investment. See the table below for environmental protection investment purposes, Table 1-5.
Table 1-5 List of project environmental protection investment
|Serial number||project||content||Cost (ten thousand RMB)||Remarks|
|Water environmental protection measures||rainwater||Rain and sewage diversion||0.5||EIA proposed|
|Water film dust collector circulating water||A circulating water pond with a volume of 4m 3 for collecting dust-removing wastewater from the precipitation water film dust collector||1.0||EIA proposed|
|2||Acoustic environmental protection measures||noise||Equipment sound insulation and vibration reduction measures, sound insulation and noise reduction (walls, workshops), control production time (no production during lunch break and night), strengthen project access vehicle and personnel management, and regular maintenance of equipment||3.0||EIA proposed|
|3||Solid waste protection measures||Domestic garbage||6 garbage collection bins||0.2||EIA proposed|
|4||Environmental air protection measures||Dryer soot||Set up 1 set of cyclone dust collector + water film dust removal device (total dust removal efficiency 99.2%) and a 15m high exhaust cylinder, and set up monitoring ports and monitoring platforms.||4.5||Design proposed|
|dust||Set up 1 set of air collecting hood + bag dust collector, 1 set of air collecting hood + settling chamber + bag dust collector.||6||Design proposed|
|Accounted for the total investment (600,000 RMB)||25.3%||/|
The main raw materials of this project are agricultural and forestry wastes (bamboo sawdust, shavings, straw, etc.), which need to be sliced, crushed, dried and processed according to the moisture content and particle size of the purchased raw materials before granulating.
(1) Chipping: Use a slicer to cut the straw, branch materials, and large pieces that cannot be directly crushed into small pieces. The pollutants generated in this process are mainly crushing (slicing) dust (G) and equipment operation Noise (N).
(2) Crushing: The agricultural and forestry waste is crushed by a crusher to make the particle size less than 5mm. This process generates dust and equipment operating noise. The pulverizer is only equipped with a feed port and a discharge port. The feed port is closed after feeding to reduce dust escape. The discharge port is connected to a Shakeron dust collector. The Shakeron dust collector uses the principle of centrifugal force to separate scrap and crush The material is deposited in the dust collector and discharged through the material port. The gas is discharged from the Shakelong dust collector and then processed by the bag dust collector. All the collected dust is recycled to the production line.
(3) Drying: Some raw materials that account for 30% of the total have a moisture content of 55% (the data provided by the owner is between 50% and 60%, and this environmental assessment takes 55%), which does not meet the requirements of granulation Claim. These raw materials with excessive moisture content need to be dried to make the moisture content meet the granulation requirements (the moisture content is less than 13%), and the moisture content of the raw materials after drying is about 10%. The dryer of this project is equipped with a biomass burner, and the fuel is biomass pellets produced by the project. This process produces dust, combustion exhaust gas, noise, and ash.
(4) Conveying and feeding: the raw materials are sucked into the feed port of the granulator through the feeding screw, this process generates dust and noise.
(5) Granulation: the raw materials are fed into the pellet machine through the feeding auger, and the finished product is formed by extrusion molding. The extrusion process is a physical process without any adhesive and no chemical reaction occurs, except for the feeding auger connection The equipment is sealed at and outside the discharge port. This process mainly produces noise and high-temperature dust-containing waste gas;
biomass pellet machine
(6) Lifting and conveying cooling: The pelletized biomass particles are naturally cooled by conveying, so that their temperature can reach the conditions of packaging and storage, and finally conveyed to the finished product warehouse. This process generates dust and noise.
(7) Packing: The compressed hot particles pass through the screening at the end of the conveyor belt, and the qualified biomass particles fall into the finished product warehouse. The bottom of the finished product warehouse is a funnel-shaped discharge port. The finished product can be directly dropped into the packaging bag. After the machine is packaged, it can be stacked for sale. After molding, the biomass particles have been compacted and dense, and there is basically no dust during the bagging process. The unqualified products are discharged and collected and then returned to the granulation process.
Among the biomass pellet production line projects produced by Richi Machinery, many projects are exported to foreign countries. For example, the American 10t/h wood pellet production line project, the German 2-3 T/H wood biomass pellet production and processing project, Canada 2-3 t/h Full Automatic Biomass Wood Pellet Line, Mexico 10T/H Wood Sawdust Pellet Production Line, Austria 5Ton/Hour Wood pellet Production Line and Taiwan 1-2 t/h Wood Biomass Pellet Production Line and so on. If you want to know more about biomass pellet production line projects, please contact us as soon as possible!
The above is the article for you: Bamboo Chips, Wood Chips, Straw and Other Agricultural and Forestry Waste Pellet Production and Processing Projects. If you are interested in our products or project solutions, please contact us. We will give you the best product quality and the best price. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org