Follow Richi Machinery trends, collect industry information, and discuss market focus.
How to improve the quality of feed pellets produced by cattle and sheep pellet machine?
- Date: 2020-01-15 09:23:54
- From: www.pellet-richi.com
The emergence of the feed pellet machine not only solves the problem of surplus straw on the farm, turning it into waste, but also inhibits the pollution of the straw by burning the environment and protects the atmospheric environment. In addition, it also solves the problems of difficult feed sources, low nutritional value and difficult storage in the breeding industry. So, how to improve the quality of feed pellets produced by cattle and sheep pellet machines?
There are many uses for straw, and in order to make full use of straw, it is necessary to improve the quality of the pellets. The methods to improve the quality of feed pellets produced by pellet machines are as follows:
How to improve the quality of feed pellets produced by cattle and sheep pellet machine
1. Strictly control the quality of straw.
Generally, freshly harvested corn stalks have a high water content and are prone to mildew when they are piled up, so they should be aired separately, kept ventilated and dry, and then stored. Therefore, we must reject the moldy straw when acquiring. The feed pellet machine has higher requirements for the moisture content of the straw. The success rate is higher when the moisture content is about 17%, so it is necessary to do a good job of moisture control. At the same time, the debris in the straw, such as gravel, soil, metal, etc., must be removed.
2. Pretreatment of straw.
Pay attention to the storage of straw. The purchased straw must be piled upright, and there must be a certain stacking distance. This will facilitate the further transpiration of water, and it must be exposed to the sun often to prevent mildew.
3. Processing and suppression.
Before feeding the straw, it is necessary to test run the machine, check whether the parts are normal, and deal with the abnormal phenomenon in time to ensure that the feed pellet machine runs normally and the feeding is uniform. It should also be noted that the freshly produced feed pieces are relatively hot, so they need to be aired a little before they can be stored and packaged before leaving the factory.
Advantages of straw feed pellet machine.
1. Corn straw can be used as breeding feed to "turn waste into treasure", which can reduce breeding costs and improve economic benefits.
2. The granules produced are beneficial to the digestion and absorption of cattle and sheep, and the feed intake rate is increased by 95%. The granules have better palatability and high disease resistance after high temperature aging.
3. Convenient storage, good for transportation, realizing farmers' income and protecting the ecological environment.
4. The straw feed pellet machine is widely used, and can be used as animal feed for cattle, sheep, rabbits, chickens, ducks, geese, pigs, fish, pigeons, etc., and the raw material cost is low.
The above is the article for you: How to improve the quality of feed pellets produced by cattle and sheep pellet machine?.
If you are interested in our products or project solutions, please contact us. We will give you the best product quality and the best price. Email: email@example.com