The product of this project is high-grade pig feed pellet production line. The annual output is designed to be 600,000 tons, of which 445,000 tons of pellets, 60,000 tons of premix, and 95,000 tons of nursery materials. The products are mainly supplied to Pig farm.
Pigs eat feed
The construction site of the project is located on the south side of Chenguang Road and east side of Xuye Road, Dali Science and Technology Industrial Park, Guanchi Town, Dali County. The total area of the project is about 150 acres and the total construction area is 44112.5m2. It mainly constructs feed production workshops and raw materials. Silo, raw material warehouse, finished product warehouse, office building, dormitory building, gas boiler room and other supporting facilities. Designed to produce 600,000 tons of high-end pig feed per year. See Table 1 for specific project composition.
Large-scale Pig Feed Factory
Table 1 List of project composition
|category||Construction name||Design capability / build
|Raw material workshop 1||Building area
|1-layer steel structure, mainly for granular material production, including feeding section,
crushing section, batching section, and mixing section
|Main workshop||Building area
|6-story frame structure, mainly for the pelletizing section, with 5
pellet feed production lines of 25 tons per hour , designed to produce 445,000 tons of pellet feed per year
|Finished product workshop 1||Building area
|1 steel layer mainly finished pellets packed section and finished products
|Raw material workshop 2||Building area
1-layer steel structure, mainly used in the production of premix and conservation materials, including feeding section, crushing section, batching section, and mixing section
|Raw material workshop 3||Building area
|Nursery material workshop||Building area
|1-story steel structure, designed to produce 95,000 tons of nursery materials per year|
The product of this project is high-grade pig feed. The annual output is designed to be 600,000 tons, including 445,000 tons of pellets, 60,000 tons of premix, and 95,000 tons of nursery materials. The products are mainly supplied to local self-built pig farms.
The main raw materials of pig feed are wheat, corn, soybean meal and other ingredients. Among them, wheat and corn are mainly purchased locally in Shanxi, while soybeans, soybean meal, and rapeseed meal are planned to be purchased and supplied from various domestic grain and oil processing enterprises.
The main raw materials of pig feed
Since Shanxi Province and its surrounding areas are the most important grain production areas in the country, the supply of raw materials such as corn, wheat, and bran is sufficient. The supply of raw materials for this project is guaranteed. The consumption of main raw materials for this project is shown in Table 2.
Table 2 Consumption of main raw and auxiliary materials of the project
600,000 tons consumption (tons)
Storage method and location
|Plant daily production, storage and
|Soybeans||2820||Soybean meal square warehouse||Bagged||564|
|High protein soybean meal||15240||Soybean meal square warehouse||Bagged||3048|
|Ordinary soybean meal||24000||Soybean meal square warehouse||Bagged||4800|
|Sesame Cake||7680||Soybean meal square warehouse||Bagged||1536|
|Fermented soybean meal||420||Soybean meal square warehouse||Bagged||84|
|Soy protein concentrate||1920||Workshop warehouse||Bagged||384|
|Whey powder||2100||Workshop warehouse||Bagged||420|
|Stone powder||7260||Workshop warehouse||Bagged||1452|
|Dicalcium Phosphate||6000||Workshop warehouse||Bagged||1200|
Main public works and energy consumption. The energy resource consumption of this project is mainly electricity for production and living, fresh water and natural gas. See Table 3 for specific energy consumption.
Table 3 Consumption of major energy resources
Public works name
|Electricity||kW·h/a||2 million||The power source of this project is from the power grid of Dali Science and Technology Industrial Park|
|fresh water||m3/a||23595||In the near future, it will be supplied by the factory’s own wells, and in the long term it will be considered to be connected to the park’s municipal water supply|
|natural gas||m3/a||2.03 million||Supplied by the park gas pipeline network|
The equipment for this project is mainly various types of feed processing equipment, all of which are designed, manufactured and supplied by professional manufacturers. The production equipment of each product of the project is summarized in Table 4 to Table 6
Table 4 Main production equipment of pellets
Section and serial number
Design equipment model
|One. Workshop feeding|
|1||Automatic unpacking system||1|
|4||Powder cleaning screen||SQLZ90||4|
|5||Drum magnetic separator||DFRT-500/650||5|
|10||Primary cleaning of pellets||AHCY95||3|
|11||Ton bag system||1|
|12||Feeding port vibrating screen||AHFZ75||1|
|Two. Crushing section|
|19||Shark Tooth Crusher||MC300||3|
|Three, batching section|
|Four, mixing section|
|31||Batching scale pulse||AHMY1||1|
|35||Permanent magnet cylinder||TCXT40||5|
|Five, granulation section|
|38||Pig Feed Pellet Machine||SZLH508||5|
|Six, packing section|
|43||Finished product warehouse||4|
|44||Mobile bulk scale||1|
|45||Double bucket packing scale||1|
|46||Sewing bag conveyor|
|47||Sewing bag conveyor|
|48||Various types of fans||69|
|49||Equipment supporting pulse dust collector||77|
Table 5 Main production equipment of nursery materials
Design equipment model
|1. Workshop feeding|
|2||Automatic unpacking system||1|
|4||Primary cleaning of pellets||AHCY95||1|
|5||Drum magnetic separator||DFRT-500/650||3|
|7||Powder cleaning screen||SQLZ90||1|
|2. Primary crushing section|
|3. Expanding chemical section|
|twenty four||Scraper conveyor||LLCA50||2|
|Four, one batching section|
|31||Permanent magnet cylinder||TCXT30||1|
|Five, one-time granulation section|
|33||Feed pellet mill||SZLH520||1|
|6. Secondary crushing section|
|Seven, secondary mixing section|
|41||Feeding port vibrating screen||AHFZ75||1|
|43||Batching scale pulse||AHMY1||1|
|8. Secondary granulation section|
|Nine, packing section|
|51||Double bucket packing scale||2|
|52||Sewing bag conveyor||2|
|53||Various types of fans||83|
|54||Equipment supporting pulse dust collector||43|
Table 6 Main production equipment of premix
|1. Raw material receiving and cleaning system|
|1||Feeding grid screen||1|
|2||Clean scraper conveyor||LLCA50||1|
|3||Primary cleaning of pellets||AHCY63||1|
|4||Permanent magnet roller||MMUW25||1|
|6||Mobile feeding port with vibrating screen||YDXC-600*300||1|
|2. Ingredients and mixing system|
|Three, packaging system|
|10||Weight-reducing packaging scale||MWBC4221||1|
|12||Ton bag packing scale||2|
|13||Various types of fans||twenty four|
|14||Equipment supporting pulse dust collector||19|
In the production process of the project, the pelletizing and other sections need to use steam. It is planned to build 1 12t/h and 1 10t/h gas-fired steam boiler to produce steam (including 10t/h gas-fired steam boiler as a backup), and the boiler room is located in the production area On the west side of the central part, the annual natural gas consumption is about 4.06 million m3.
The total investment of this project is 223,092,500 yuan. Among them, the civil engineering investment is 61.593 million yuan, the equipment and supporting installation cost investment is 84,380,100 yuan, the other cost investment of engineering construction is 20,360,600 yuan, the reserve cost is 8.3167 million yuan, and the initial working capital is 48,444,100 yuan.
The company plans to implement a two-shift system with 8 hours each and 330 days a year. The total labor force of the factory is 120 people,
Among them, there are 50 production staff and 70 office staff in the subsidiary (the feed factory serves as the headquarters of the subsidiary). All personnel board and lod in the factory. The project has a long construction period, with a construction period of approximately 24 months;
Brief description of process flow
A. Pellet production process
(1) Raw material receiving and cleaning section: the raw materials that do not need to be crushed are input from the auxiliary feed port, and the debris and bulk materials are removed through the fence, and then transported through the conveyor and elevator to the primary cleaning screen to remove the ropes and larger pieces. The raw materials enter the magnetic separator to remove the metal debris, and then enter the batching warehouse, waiting for the batching, and the dust generated by the feeding enters the bag dust removal system for negative pressure dust removal. The raw materials that need to be crushed pass through the fence to remove the debris, and are sent to the primary cleaning screen by the hoist to remove the ropes, labels and other debris, and then the iron impurities are removed by the permanent magnet cylinder and then enter the warehouse to be crushed.
(2) Crushing section: the raw materials after magnetic separation enter the crusher, and the screens are selected according to the requirements of different product crushing fineness. The material first enters the feeding auger, and the feeding speed of the feeding auger is controlled by the inverter. The material passes through the feeding auger and enters the crusher for high-speed crushing. This process will generate a lot of heat and dust. This process uses a pulse dust removal system and adopts the negative pressure generated by a high-speed fan to make the crushed materials quickly pass through the screen of the crusher, which solves the heat and dust problems generated by crushing. The crushed materials pass through conveyors and elevators to the warehouse for ingredients.
(3) Batching and mixing section: The crushed materials and the raw materials that do not need to be crushed are sent to the batching process together. The batching adopts the automatic control system to carry out precision batching according to two proportions, and the liquid adding system adds soybean oil to the batching. The prepared material enters the granulating section through the conveyor and elevator.
(4) Granulation section: The materials from the mixing section are heated to 85°C by high-temperature steam for gelatinization, and then enter the granulator for granulation. The prepared teaching trough material particles enter the countercurrent cooling tower for exhaust air cooling, and the cooled particles enter the conveyor and elevator to the finished product warehouse.
(5) Finished product packing section: an electronic packing scale is installed under the finished product warehouse, and the packing scale will automatically quantify the packaging according to the adjusted and set amount, and then the bag mouth will be sewn by the sewing machine and automatically transported to the stacker to complete the processing process.
B. Production process of nursery material
The production process of nursery material is basically similar to that of granular material. The main difference is that the expansion process is added after crushing, and steam is used for material expansion. It is transported to the puffed silo through the conveying equipment, passes through the puffing machine, cooler and pulverizer, and then sent to the mixing section through the conveying equipment.
C. Premix production process
The premix production process only includes the raw material receiving and cleaning, crushing and batching mixing sections, and does not include the granulation process.
The above is the article for you: Large-scale Pig Feed Factory Production Pellet Premix and Nursery Feed Project. If you are interested in our products or project solutions, please contact us. We will give you the best product quality and the best price. Email: email@example.com