The construction project of a production line for forming Wood pellets with an annual output of 5,000 tons, with an hourly output of 3.5 tons/hour, using a set of MZLH858 pelletizing production equipment. The MZLH858 ring die pellet machine produces 3-4.5t/h. In addition, Including crushers, dryers, coolers, screening systems, packing systems, feeders, fans, coolers, etc.
3.5 Tons/hour Rice Husk Wood Pellet Production Line Project
This project is located in Jintang Village, Lanxi Town, Heshan District, Yiyang City. It uses the existing vacant workshops to build a new molding Wood pellet production line with a production scale of 5,000 tons/year, which mainly includes a production workshop and a finished product warehouse. Purchase a set of MZLH858 pelletizing production equipment, which can produce Wood pellets with a capacity of 3.5 tons per hour. These include granulators, feeders, fans, coolers, etc. The total investment of the project is RMB 640,55 million to build a production line for forming Wood pellets. For a list of construction project composition, see Table 1-1.
Table 1-1 List of project composition
|Engineering category||Construction content and scale|
|structural work||Production workshop||The first floor, the building area is about 600m2 (30m×10m×2), the height is about 9m,
four production lines are set up, the production scale is 5000 tons/year; the drying room is 480 m
|Auxiliary engineering||general Office||Located on the southeast side of the factory, it mainly includes restrooms, toilets and offices|
|Raw material bucket||Consists of 4 hoppers, each hopper has an outlet|
|Finished bucket||18 finished buckets|
|Finished product library||The area is about 630m2 (30×21m) and the height is about 9m. It is used for stacking bagged
|Water supply||Provided by the municipal network|
|powered by||The power for the plant is supplied uniformly by the local power supply network|
|Airtight ducts are used to transport materials, the dust generated by granulation is processed by cyclone dust collector
, and the escaping dust settles to the ground by gravity and is cleaned; hot blast stove exhaust gas: bag dust removal + 15m high exhaust tube
|Waste water||No production wastewater is produced, and domestic sewage is treated by the existing septic tank and used as agricultural fertilizer|
|noise||Use low-noise equipment, take measures such as shock absorption and sound insulation|
|The dust collected by the dust collector is reused in the granulation process, and the household garbage is collected and processed by the environmental sanitation department; the waste lubricating oil is temporarily stored in the factory and then handed over to a qualified unit for treatment and disposal, and the waste oil barrel is handed over to the manufacturer that provides the lubricating oil recycling; new
increase in temporary storage of hazardous waste between 1m2
Table 1-2 Project product plan
|product name||Designed production capacity (tons/year)||Packing|
Table 1-3 List of main raw and auxiliary materials and energy consumption for project production
|1||Chaff||t/a||5500||The chaff produced by the rice production line is purchased when not enough|
|The raw material size is about 1-7mm , and the moisture content is about 8-12%|
The formed Wood pellets have a diameter of about 8mm and a length of about 8cm.
Table 1-4 List of main production equipment of the project
|Serial number||Equipment name||Quantity||unit|
|Wood production line|
|1||Granulator MZLH858 type unit||1||station|
|2||MZLH858 Wood Pellet Mill||3||station|
|4||Rotating steel frame XZJ-80||4||station|
|12||Electric control cabinet||1||station|
|1||Bihua Grain Machine 5H-32||8||station|
Work system and number of employees
The project produces 240 days a year, 8 hours a day, no production at night; the project has a total of 2 people, and no boarding and lodging in the factory.
MZLH858 Wood Pellet Mill
1. Raw materials: The raw materials are taken from the rice production line and transported to the granulator through a closed duct. The raw material hopper is installed on the top of the production workshop.
2. Granulation mechanism: The material in the raw material hopper is conveyed to the feed inlet of the granulator due to the action of the center of gravity. Under the conditions of high temperature and high pressure, the water is discharged to the atmosphere in the form of water vapor, and the raw material is compressed into molded Wood particles. It is transported to the next process by belt conveyor. The granulating process adopts electric heating, and the granulating temperature is about 80℃-120°C. This process generates dust.
3. Conveyor belt conveying: After being processed by the pelletizer, the formed Wood particles fall from the discharge port to the belt conveyor, and are conveyed by the belt conveyor to the finished product hopper.
4. Cooling: The temperature of the pellets is as high as 80-90℃ when the pelletizer is discharged, and must be cooled to room temperature before storage. This project
Air cooling is adopted. Since the Wood particles have been compressed and compacted, there is basically no dust generated during the cooling process.
5. Finished product bagging and storage: the bottom of the finished product warehouse is a funnel-shaped discharge port, which is pneumatically discharged. The finished product falls on the conveyor belt, is transported by the conveyor belt to the packaging bag, and is transported to the finished product warehouse by forklift.
The above is the article for you: 3.5 Tons/hour Rice Husk Wood Pellet Production Line Project. If you are interested in our products or project solutions, please contact us. We will give you the best product quality and the best price. Email: email@example.com
With the sales contract, the order tracking clerk checks the models and quantities of each machine and spare parts.
Quality Test Before Delivery
Upon completion of the manufacturing of equipment, tthe quality inspector strictly checks quality of every machine with the checklist.
Check Items When Packing
Before packaging and shipment, the order tracking clerk checks the packaged items again with the packing list to avoid loss of items.
Sign the contract
Adopting international common standards for accurate design of product packaging, prevent product damage rate and the effective use of transport tools, which ensure the perfect delivery of products.
Get the minimum offer free of charge, please fill in the following information to tell us (confidential information, not open to the public)