When it comes to wood pellet machine equipment, many customer manufacturers will understand. The sawdust pellet machine equipment can make sawdust pellets into biomass fuel pellets and use them for heating, realizing resource reuse. The following introduces the raw material sources and requirements of the wood pellet machine to help you better use the wood pellet machine equipment.
What are the raw materials that can be pressed by the wood pellet machine?
1. Small shavings of furniture factory: Because the granularity is relatively large, it is not easy to enter the wood pellet granules and easy to block, so the shavings must be used after being crushed.
2. Residues of crops: Residues of crops include cotton straw, wheat straw, straw, corn straw, corn cob and straw of some other grains. The so-called "residues of crops" can be used as raw materials for energy generation, but also have other uses. For example, corn cob can be used as the main raw material for the production of xylitol, furfural and other chemical products. Corn straw, wheat orange, cotton stalk and other straws can be processed and mixed with resin to make fiber board. Straw can also be directly returned to the field as fertilizer.
3. Sawdust under the band saw: The sawdust under the band saw has a good particle size, the pellets produced are stable, the particles are smooth, the hardness is high, and the energy consumption is small.
4. Board and wood chip scraps: The boards and chip scraps can only be used after being crushed.
5. Fibrous material: The length of the fiber should be controlled by the fibrous material. Generally, the length should not exceed 5mm.
The above is the article for you: What are the raw materials that can be pressed by the wood pellet machine?. If you are interested in our products or project solutions, please contact us. We will give you the best product quality and the best price. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org