Follow Richi Machinery trends, collect industry information, and discuss market focus.
How to make chicken feed？
- Date: 2021-04-27 14:21:01
- From: www.pellet-richi.com
The problems of chicken feed formula mainly include two aspects: composition ratio and processing method.
Common component ratios: corn 18.5%, sorghum 26.4%, soybean meal 13.2%, fish bone meal 8.4%, bran 24.5%, molasses 1.8%, calcium hydrogen phosphate 0.5%, egg shell powder 5.5%, salt 1.3%, pre- Mixing 0.2%.
General processing method: fully mix the above component ratios, use a granulator to granulate, and feed at 5% of the total Celsius when feeding. It can be mixed with water or dry fed. This technology can not only supplement the nutrition of the chicken. Need to ensure the quality of poultry meat and avoid disease.
1. How to make chicken feed——The proportion of chicken feed making raw materials
What to make chicken feed? The following raw materials are commonly used raw materials for chicken feed. When preparing chicken feed, it is not only necessary to consider the nutritional standards of chickens, but also to pay attention to the appropriate mixing ratio of various chicken feed ingredients.
- Carbohydrate feed: Mainly contains starch and sugars, which can account for less than 70% of the diet mix.
- Corn: One of the most energy-rich feeds in cereals, which can account for 45% to 70% of the mixture.
- Bran: Good palatability, high protein and carbon content, which can account for 5% to 30% of the mixture.
- Barley: Because it contains high crude fiber, the amount should not be too much, it can account for 15%-20% of the mixture.
- Sorghum: The taste is astringent, too much will make the chicken constipation, which can account for about 10% of the mixture.
- Rice bran: Often used as an auxiliary material, it should not exceed 8% of the mixture.
- Protein feed: This type of feed contains 30%~65% protein, which can account for 5%~30% of the mixture.
- Bean Cake, Peanut Cake: It is a good plant protein feed with good palatability and comprehensive nutrition, which can account for 10% to 20% of the mixed feed.
- Cotton kernel cake: Due to toxins, the dosage should not be too much, generally not more than 7% of the mixed feed.
- Fish Meal: It is the highest quality animal protein, which can account for 5% to 15% of the raw material. The salt content of fish meal should be calculated, and the content of fish meal used should not exceed 0.4% of the mixture.
- Green feed: It mainly supplements the deficiency of vitamins, which can account for less than 30% of the mixture.
- A variety of fresh green and green vegetables: The dosage accounts for 20%~30% of the mixture.
- Leaves: Green leaves such as acacia and amorpha can account for 5% to 10% of the mixture.
- Mineral feed: Mainly supplement the lack of minerals in the mixture, which can account for 0.3%-9% of the mixture.
- Bone meal: Mainly supplement calcium and phosphorus, which can account for 1%~2.5% of the mixture.
- Shell powder: It mainly supplements the lack of calcium, which can account for 1% to 7% of the mixture. The laying hens should use more and other chickens should use less.
- Salt: Mainly supplements the lack of sodium in the mixture, often accounting for 0.3% to 0.4% of the mixture. The salt content of fish meal is also included.
- Gravel: It is often added after the chicken is 1 month old, which can increase the utilization rate of the feed, which can account for 0.5% to 1% of the mixture.
(1) Formula for chicken brooding period
Corn 44.0%, soybean cake 15.0%, stone powder 1.50%, calcium hydrogen phosphate 1.10%, methionine 0.05%, lysine 0.05%, premix 0.50%, fish meal 1.50%, sorghum 10.0%, inferior flour 10.0%, peanut cake 8.0 %, 8.0% wheat bran.
(2) Formula for growing chicken
Corn 70.0%, wheat bran 9.70%, bean cake 12.0%, calcium hydrogen phosphate 1.2%, stone powder 1.20%, premix 0.50%, salt 0.30%, low-quality flour 2.6%, peanut cake 2.5%.
(3) Feed formula during the laying period
- Production period: corn 72.00%, soybean meal 10.0%, peanut kernel cake 8.0%, fish meal 2.20%, calcium hydrogen phosphate 1.30%, stone powder 5.52%, methionine 0.10%, lysine 0.11%, vegetable oil 1.0%, additives 0.50% , 0.30% salt.
- Peak egg production period: corn 55.7%, low-quality flour 8.0%, soybean meal 11.5%, peanut cake 8.0%, fish meal 4.0%, calcium hydrogen phosphate 1.2%, stone powder 7.7%, methionine 0.10%, vegetable oil 3.0%, additives 0.50%, table salt 0.30%.
- Other egg production period: corn 67.70%, soybean meal 8.0%, cottonseed cake 2.0%, peanut cake 8.0%, fish meal 3.0%, calcium hydrogen phosphate 1.20%, stone powder 7.2%, methionine 0.10%, lysine 0.05%, vegetable oil 2.0% , Additive 0.50%, salt 0.30%.
3. How to make chicken feed by hot sale chicken feed pellet machine?
The chicken feed pellet making machine is the most common of animal feed making machines for sale. Due to the large production range, it is the best choice for large chicken feed mills, large chicken farms, small chicken feed pellet manufacturing plant, small farms, workshops and make your own fuel pellets at home.
(1)Benefits of Chicken Feed Pellet Mills
- They are portable and hence you can use them at any location.
- They do not pollute the environment since they are environment-friendly.
- Operation and maintenance of the machines are easy.
- They are economical due to their affordable price.
(2)Features of Hot Selling Chicken Feed Pellet Making Machines
- It has a rotating die and a roller that is stationary.
- It is less expensive than the chicken feed pelleting machine from other manufacturers and therefore economical.
- In order to meet the native frequency and voltage, the current can be applied to a voltage converter to enhance the smooth working of the chicken feed pellet making machine.
- The plate and disk have an alloy steel that resists wear and tear which is subject to heat to give it a long service life and high hardness.
- The driving gear also adopts superior alloy steel for longer life span, low noise, high tolerance to pressure, and temperature rise that is slow.
- The diameter of the chicken feed pellets can be customized depending on your wants and the raw materials that you have.
Feel free to contact Richi Machinery if you have any questions! Our professinal salesmen will assist you for slecting the best chicken feed making machine depending on your raw materials, cpacity needs and main usage for your pellets.
The above is the article for you: How to make chicken feed？.
If you are interested in our products or project solutions, please contact us. We will give you the best product quality and the best price. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org