Follow Richi Machinery trends, collect industry information, and discuss market focus.
How to make alfalfa grass pellet for animals by alfalfa pellet machine?
- Date: 2021-04-14 18:12:14
- From: www.pellet-richi.com
How to make alfalfa grass pellets for feed? How to make alfalfa grass pellet by alfalfa pellet machine? Alfalfa pellet machine is the main method and mechanical equipment for the pasture industry to process hay feed, connecting the peak season of pasture and the non-green and yellow seasons. It mainly includes fresh alfalfa grass crushing, grass drying, mixed granulation and filling. The high efficiency grass rotary dryer and grass alfalfa pellet machine is the key to the whole set of equipment. It directly affects the storage cycle and quality of fresh grass pellet feed, the pellet forming rate and quality, and the nutritional value of pasture.
What is the technology of the CE ISO approved alfalfa pellet machine for processing fresh grass? After being crushed, the fresh alfalfa grass is directly fed into the biomass sawdust rotary dryer for rapid drying at low temperature. The dried alfalfa grass feed contains about 15% of the water, and the color and taste are well protected. This has a very friendly effect on the promotion of livestock ingestion. Drying the alfalfa grass is evenly dried and wet, and the forming rate is high. The storage period of mixed processing into alfalfa pellets is significantly prolonged, which is convenient for users to adjust market supply and improves the market competitiveness of fresh alfalfa grass pellets.
1.How to make alfalfa grass pellet by alfalfa pellet machine for poultry and livestock?
How to make alfalfa pellets for feed? Alfalfa pellet machine can help you make alfalfa grass into high quality alfalfa pellets feed easily.
- Firstly, get your good quality alfalfa pellet machine or alfalfa pellet plant ready. If just for own use at home, a small grass alfalfa pellet machine is enough. For a aniaml feed grass alfalfa pellet making plant, you can take a large scale alfalfa pellet machine and related equipment.
- Secondly, prepare a ce grass rotary dryer. As we all know, the wetter or new drying equipment material will affect the final quality of biomass grass alfalfa pellets, so you need a dryer to get the suitable moisture, which is always about 15%.
- Thirdly, Grinding alfalfa to get appropriate size for the alfalfa pellet machine.
- Finally, put the alfalfa to the feeder of the low consumption alfalfa pellet machine for animal feed.
2. How to build your own quality alfalfa pellet machine / grass pellet machine for animal feed?
To some beginners: you may feel confused in how to choose a proper feed alfalfa pellet machine, here are some tips maybe helpful:
- Choose a reliable grass alfalfa pellet machine manufacturer. You can evaluate alfalfa pellet machine manufacturer from following aspects. Check out the certifications for products; Make sure it is a real manufacturer not the middleman. Consult if perfect after-sales service is available or not; check the alfalfa pelelt machine wearing parts' service life and delivery time.
- Choose suitable alfalfa pellet machine die according to your own situation. Different poultry livestock needs different alfalfa feed pellet size, for example, chicken and fish need the fine feed while the sheep need more coarse grain. You should choose proper reasonable design ce grass alfalfa pellet machine with different dies.
- Productivity. In general, we recommend that choose the output of alfalfa pellet machine is higher than you need. It is unavoidable that the dies appeared wearing problems, which may cause a lower output. So that choose the alfalfa pellet machinery with a higher output will be better.
- Auxiliary equipment. Hot sell alfalfa pellet machine may have different applications by your needs. If you want to start your business with professional factory supply alfalfa pellet machine, you might also need related alfalfa feed making machines include biomass pellet rotary dryer, grass chopper, grass alfalfa crusher, alfalfa pellet cooler and alfalfa pellet packing machine.
3.RICHI best price ce high quality alfalfa pellet machine for sale
|Model||MZLH320 Alfalfa Pellet Machine||MZLH350 Alfalfa Pellet Machine||MZLH420 Alfalfa Pellet Machine||MZLH520 Alfalfa Pellet Machine||MZLH768 Alfalfa Pellet Machine||MZLH858 Alfalfa Pellet Machine|
|Anti-caking Feeder Power||1.5KW||1.5KW||1.5KW||2.2KW||3KW||3KW|
|Forced Feeder Power||0.55KW||0.55KW||0.55KW||0.75KW||1KW||1KW|
|Alfalfa Pellet Machine Power||37KW||55KW||90KW||132KW||250KW||280KW|
|Alfalfa Grass Pellet Capacity||600-800KG/H||800-1000KG/H||1.5-2 T/H||3-4 T/H||5-7 T/H||8-10 T/H|
|Final Alfalfa Grass Pellet Size||6-12mm||6-12mm||6-12mm||6-12mm||6-12mm||6-12mm|
|Alfalfa Pellet Machine Weight(KG)||2500||3500||4000||4500||5000||5500|
4. The possible effects of adding alfalfa to animal diets made by alfalfa pellet machine
(1) Increase daily feed intake and speed up material circulation
The addition of alfalfa to the diet increases the cellulose content, which can stimulate the production of volatile fatty acids (VFA), resulting in a decrease in the pH value of the intestinal contents and a decrease in the number of E. coli. It can release the carboxyl group of amino acids, resulting in tyramine, The synthesis of tryptophan, tyrosine and tryptophan derivatives is reduced. These substances then weaken the stimulation of the satiety center in the hypothalamus, and the animal's feed intake increases . After animals eat alfalfa, cellulose stimulates gastrointestinal peristalsis, and the speed of digestion through the gastrointestinal tract increases.
(2) The effect of alfalfa on the utilization of nutrients
The addition of alfalfa grass meal or leaf meal to the diet will significantly reduce the nutrient and energy digestibility of the entire digestive tract of the animal. The degree of decrease depends on the maturity and stem-leaf ratio of alfalfa, because the nutrient components of the stems and leaves are very different.
(3) The effect of alfalfa on mineral utilization
There are few studies on this aspect. Current studies have shown that the use of diets containing 10% alfalfa in pregnant sows has a good effect on the health performance of the piglets and the sow's lactation ability. Adding 5% alfalfa meal to the diet of laying hens has no effect on laying performance and eggshell quality. Therefore, it is generally believed that there will be no effect on the utilization of minerals in the diet when added in an appropriate amount.
(4) The effect of alfalfa on the microorganisms of the large intestine
When feeding high-fiber alfalfa diets, the colonic microbes have an adaptation process. When feeding a diet containing 50% alfalfa meal, it was found that the number of large intestine microorganisms decreased at first, and then began to recover, in which the number of cellulolytic bacteria increased.
(5) The influence of unknown growth factors of alfalfa pellet made by alfalfa pellet machine
Unknown growth factor is a general term for unidentified and isolated natural substances that are different from any known nutrient and can produce a good response when added to the diet, abbreviated as UGF. UGF may be composed of some natural hormones, natural enzymes, compound small peptides and functional proteins, etc., which can stimulate and promote the secretion of growth hormone in the body, thereby promoting animal growth. Experiments show that the mortality and morbidity of piglets in the experimental group containing alfalfa in the feed are low, indicating that UGF can effectively enhance the disease resistance of animals, promote animal growth and improve feed utilization.
5. Application of alfalfa pellets feed made by alfalfa pellet machine for livestock and poultry diets
(1) Application of grass alfalfa pellets made by alfalfa pellet machine for sows
The effect of adding different proportions of alfalfa meal to the diet of pregnant sows on the performance and economic benefits of sows and piglets. The results showed that when alfalfa meal was added to the diet of pregnant sows at 20%, the daily feed intake of lactating sows was significantly increased, the number of newborn piglets was increased, and the weaning litter weight and average daily growth of litters were increased. Heavy, economic benefit increased by 30.73%.
(2) Application of alfalfa pellets made by alfalfa pellet machine for fattening pigs
Feeding pigs with alfalfa meal, the results show that alfalfa as a high-quality forage in roughage can reduce the consumption of concentrate and feed costs and improve economic benefits under the condition of appropriate addition ratio. The best addition ratio is 10%, and it should not exceed 20%.
(3) Application of alfalfa pellets made by alfalfa pellet machine for piglets
The effect of adding different proportions of alfalfa meal to the diet on the weight gain of piglets. Experiments show that adding 2% alfalfa meal to the piglet's diet can reduce the diarrhea of the piglets, and there is no significant difference in daily weight gain. When the replacement ratio of alfalfa meal increases to 4% and 6%, although it can reduce the rate of diarrhea, the digestible energy and protein levels in the diet will decrease, which will affect the daily gain of piglets.
(4) Application of alfalfa pellets made by alfalfa pellet machine for chicken
Adding 5% alfalfa meal instead of bran to the egg breeder diet increased the fertilization rate by 1.8%, the hatchability rate by 2.1%, and the egg production rate of more than 90% of breeders maintained for more than 4 months. It shows that adding proper amount of alfalfa meal to the diet can improve the reproductive performance of breeders, mainly because the alfalfa meal is rich in vitamins and high-quality protein. Adding alfalfa meal to the broiler diet has no significant effect on the performance and carcass quality of the broiler, but the skin color and shin color of the broiler are darker than the control group, indicating that alfalfa can be used as a good natural pigment additive.
(5) The application of alfalfa pellets made by alfalfa pellet machine for goose
The experiment of feeding Huo goose with alfalfa shows that feeding Huo goose with alfalfa can significantly increase the number of eggs and egg weight of the goose. The average individual egg production increased by 19%, and the fertilization rate and hatching rate of the breeding eggs were increased by 3%. , And the rate of weak chicks among goose chicks is reduced. The research team used 5% alfalfa in goose feed, and the feeding effect was good.
Alfalfa contains high protein, as well as a variety of vitamins and UGF. Therefore, alfalfa has become a regular raw material in the diets for livestock and poultry. However, because alfalfa contains high crude fiber, this limits its use in combined diets. The future research direction should be on the processing technology of alfalfa. The development of cheap alfalfa eggs and unknown growth factor diet additives that remove crude fiber can solve the deficiency of animal protein, reduce the cost of diet, and improve economic benefits. After solving these problems, it is believed that alfalfa will become one of the most popular products in the diet. With the development of alfalfa industrialization, the application prospect of alfalfa in livestock and poultry diets is broad.
Richi Machinery——directly supply grass alfalfa pellet machine
If you are interested in setting up grass alfalfa pellet machine plant and want to know the detailed alfalfa pellet machine and grass alfalfa pellet production project cost, just get in touch with RICHI to get professional suggestion!
The above is the article for you: How to make alfalfa grass pellet for animals by alfalfa pellet machine?.
If you are interested in our products or project solutions, please contact us. We will give you the best product quality and the best price. Email: email@example.com