Why establish trout extruded feed production project in Russia?
Why start a trout feed processing business in Russia? The construction background of this 8t/h trout fish feed production line in Russia project is relatively complex.
Currently, Russian fish farming companies are suffering from severe feed shortages as major suppliers in Denmark, Norway and Finland refuse to do business with them due to the conflict between Russia and Ukraine.
Trout farms in Russia's Karelia region, located on the border with Finland, account for 70 percent of Russia's total trout production and more than half of the country's domestic market.
About 85% of local aquafeeds were previously imported, mainly from Norway, Denmark and Finland, but now these countries have delayed supplies.
At the same time, Russian domestic trout feed manufacturers will not be able to meet the needs of local trout farming. Even if Russia's feed producers are currently operating at full capacity, they will not be able to meet the needs of trout farmers.
Therefore, in the short term, local aquaculture companies have been looking to cooperate with feed suppliers from Vietnam and China to some countries in Western Europe, Iran and Turkey.
It is precisely based on this market environment that the client of this 8t/h trout fish feed production line in Russia project, an investor, is very optimistic about the prospects of Russian aquatic feed processing, so he invested in this 8t/h trout fish feed plant in Russia and related supporting engineering facilities to specialize in processing aquatic extruded feed products. At this stage, only trout feed is processed.
- Feed type: Trout extruded feed
- Annual output: 20000T/A
- Water consumption: 988t/a
- Power consumption: 300,000 kWh/a
The factory area of this 8t/h trout fish feed production line in Russia project covers a total area of approximately 13,320 square meters, and the main projects include production areas, office areas, etc. The specific projects are as follows:
- Production workshop: A 5F main workshop with a steel frame structure, covering an area of about 260m2, with an internally arranged extruded feed production line with an annual output of 20,000 tons (including crushing, ingredient mixing, extrusion and granulation, cooling and packaging sections) .
- Office building: Build a new building with an area of about 300m2 and a 3F brick-concrete structure. It is mainly used for offices and laboratories and is located in the southeast of the factory area.
- Laboratory: The 1-story building area is about 160m2, located on the north side of 3F of the factory office building.
- Boiler room: 1 4t/h industrial steam boiler.
- Guard room: on the southeast side of the 8t/h Russia trout fish feed factory.
- Raw material warehouse: A steel frame structure warehouse covering an area of 3000m2, which stores various raw materials and packaging materials used in the production of feed.
- Finished product warehouse: A steel frame structure warehouse covering an area of 1000m2, which stores various compound feed products produced.
High Output And Low Energ Consumption
- Septic tank:
The wastewater of 8t/h trout fish feed production line in Russia project is treated in the septic tank and used as agricultural fertilizer.
- Sedimentation tank:
This time, a collection tank with a volume of 10m3 will be built to collect the condensed water produced in the granulation process in the factory area and reuse it for road dust removal and greening in the factory area.
- Bag dust collector:
The dust produced in each fish feed production process is collected through a closed gas collection pipe, connected to the bag dust collector matching the equipment, and discharged through a 25m high exhaust pipe after treatment.
- Cooling odor waste gas:
The cooling waste gas is collected through the gas collection system of the fish feed production equipment, connected to the bag dust collector of the equipment, and discharged through a 15m high exhaust pipe after treatment.
- General solid waste temporary storage area:
waste raw materials and packaging materials are collected and sold out to material recycling companies; except for the fine metal impurities generated in the handyman section, they are collected and sold out for comprehensive utilization; sand, gravel, soil and dust removal ash are transported out together for safe landfill.
The dust collected by the dust collector is reused in production. A general solid waste temporary storage area covering an area of 15 square meters is set up in the 1F corner of the raw material cleaning process of the workshop.
- Hazardous waste temporary storage room:
Hazardous solid waste generated in the laboratory is temporarily stored in a hazardous waste temporary storage cabinet in the laboratory, and is regularly transported to qualified units for safe disposal.
Waste engine oil, oil-containing labor protection supplies, etc. generated in the workshop are It belongs to hazardous waste.
A 15-square-meter idle warehouse on the southwest side of the factory area was used to build a temporary storage room for hazardous waste that meets the requirements.
The 8t/h trout fish feed production line in Russia project mainly produces aquatic feed, with a designed production scale of 20,000 tons/year. The specific product plans are shown in the table below:
|Trout extruded feed
- Labor quota and production system:
There are 26 employees in this 8t/h trout fish feed production plant in Russia project, including 18 production workers and 8 administrative and logistics management personnel.
According to the design capacity scale of the factory's fish food production line configuration, the average annual production time is 300 days, with each shift working 8 hours, and a two-shift system is implemented.
- According to the needs of customers, the workshop equipment configured by RICHI for customers all adopts complete sets of automated production equipment, with a designed production capacity of 8t/h.
Calculated according to the project production working time of 300 days per year (daily working time is 8 hours/shift, two shifts per day), it is fully capable of meeting the annual production capacity requirement of 20,000 tons of compound trout feed.
Raw materials and energy consumption
The specific raw material plan usage of this 8t/h trout floating fish feed production line in Russia project is shown in the table below:
|Raw materials name
|Annual usage (tons/year)
|Maximum reserves (tons)
- The raw materials for this 8t/h trout floating fish feed mill plant in Russia project are all purchased in Russia. Classified and partitioned storage is required in the warehouse area, and storage in the open air is not allowed.
- Rapeseed meal, soybean meal, cotton meal, etc. are by-products of common rapeseed, soybean and cottonseed extraction of edible oil. They are generally in the shape of irregular fragments, granules or blocks, and have a small amount of food crop aroma. Stable under normal temperature and pressure.
The properties of other main raw and auxiliary materials used in this 8t/h trout fish feed production line in Russia project are as follows:
A high-protein feed raw material made from one or more types of fish, which has been deoiled, dehydrated, and crushed. Our company uses defatted fishmeal, fishmeal protein is between 62% and 70%, VBN is usually ≤120, acid value is generally between 2-7, pepsin digestibility is between 90%-97%, and salt content is between 1-3. This 8t/h trout feed production line in Russia project uses fishmeal as the finished fishmeal. The quality meets the requirements of first-class products or above.
It is packed in 25kg/bag and stored in the raw material warehouse area. There is no processing and production in the factory. The raw materials are purchased and temporarily stored in the warehouse area before being added directly during production. Used in work sections.
- Zeolite powder:
It is made from finely ground natural zeolite rock and is light green or white in color. It has all the basic conditions for being used as a carrier and diluent for additive premixes. The stone powder has a neutral pH between 7 and 7.5, and its water content is only 3.4 to 3.9%. It is not susceptible to moisture and contains trace amounts of inorganic salts containing crystal water.
Mixing can absorb the moisture and enhance the fluidity of the feed. At the same time, it can appropriately extend the release time of trace ingredients, which is more conducive to animal absorption. Stone powder has no special smell and is stored in the raw material warehouse in 50kg/bag.
- Wheat middlings:
Also known as black flour, yellow flour, lower or third-class flour, etc., it is a by-product of wheat processing. It is mainly composed of fine bran crumbs and part of wheat endosperm. It is made from wheat grains as raw materials after grinding various flours.
One of the by-products obtained. It is rich in protein, dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals, etc., contains about 30% starch, and is very nutritious. Generally speaking, the amount of secondary flour is 4% of the total wheat grain.
It is the abbreviation of additive premixed feed. It is a homogeneous mixture made by mixing various types of feed additives with carriers or diluents according to the formula and actual requirements.
Such as a premix of trace elements, vitamins and other ingredients, which is a feed additive in powder form. The vitamins include vitamins A, D2, E, K3, D3, B6 and multiple vitamins, choline. , packed in 20-25kg/bag and stored in the raw material warehouse area of this 8t/h trout fish feed production line in Russia project.
Equipment list of 8 t/h trout fish feed production line in Russia
The main equipment of the aqua feed mill in Russia project is an extruded trout feed production line with a designed output of 8 tons per hour. The overall configuration is shown in the table below:
|Hammer mill crusher
|Twin-shaft paddle mixer
|Twin screw extruder machine
|Belt circulation dryer
|Counter flow cooler
|Rotary grading screen
|Dust removal system (matched with cyclone dust collector + pulse bag dust collector)
Overall layout of the factory area
The factory layout of this 8t/h trout fish feed production line in Russia project is in an irregular shape.
The regional layout design is based on the requirements of the process and equipment operation, and the production equipment is arranged in accordance with the needs of the process, operation sequence and safety production, which meets the reasonable and smooth process flow.
Each of its production equipment is in the main body. The workshop runs through the workshop, taking full advantage of the building’s height. The supporting exhaust gas collection and treatment system is located inside the production workshop, close to each process equipment, and the exhaust pipe is set away from the surrounding existing environmental protection targets.
- The gate of the project factory area is adjacent to the rural road on the south side and is divided into a main entrance and a side entrance;
- Production raw materials and auxiliary materials enter the existing factory through the front door, and extruded feed products enter and exit through the side door. People flow in and out through the main door set up in the 8t/h trout aqua feed plant in Russia project, effectively allocating people and logistics.
The production area includes the main production workshop and warehouse area, located in the middle and north of the factory land area;
- The office area is located on the southeast side of the factory (dominated wind direction and crosswind direction), which can reduce the impact of waste gas emitted by the workshop on employees’ office life during the operation period. The 8t/h trout fish feed manufacturing plant in Russia project layout is basically reasonable.
Russia 8t/h fish feed production line Process design
The process flow of the Russia 8 MT fish feed production line designed by the RICHI engineering team for customers is as follows:
Raw material reception and cleaning
Ingredients and mixing section
Ultra-fine grinding section
Secondary mixing section
Extrusion and drying section
Double feed packaging section
Environmental protection measures
There is no production wastewater discharged during the operation period of the 8t/h trout feed production line in Russia project in the factory. The main wastewater is domestic sewage generated by employees in the factory area.
The amount of domestic sewage produced is 790.4m3/a (2.63m3/d). The sewage is discharged into the built chemical plant next to the office building. The cesspools are used for treatment, and the domestic sewage after treatment is removed and used as agricultural fertilizer.
The sources of air pollution during the operation period of the 8t/h trout fish feed production line in Russia project in the factory mainly come from dusty exhaust gas from the production process in the production workshop, and odorous exhaust gas from the puffing and granulation cooling process.
Dust from loading and unloading in the raw material warehouse naturally escapes through vehicle entrances and exits. Dust from roads and vehicles during production in the factory is unorganized emissions.
- Investigate the marketing channels and determine the type of feed to be produced. Including feed quality and output requirements, and determining the formula for feed processing.
- Among them, the dusty waste gas from the ingredients mixing, crushing, treatment and other processes is processed by a set of pulse bag dust collector, and then discharged through a 25m high exhaust pipe
- The cooling waste gas is processed by a set of pulse bag dust collector, and after treatment, it is discharged through a 25m high exhaust pipe
Unorganized emissions were monitored on-site in the downwind direction. The maximum concentration of particulate matter was 0.433 mg/m3, and the maximum concentration of odor (dimensionless) was 15, which reached the concentration limits of surrounding monitoring points and the "Integrated Emission Standards for Atmospheric Pollutants". Standard limits in the "Emission Standards for Odor Pollutants".
High Output And Low Energ Consumption
The solid waste during the operation period of this 8t/h trout fish feed production line in Russia project mainly includes cleaning solid waste, dust collected by the production process dust collector, waste packaging materials and employee domestic waste.
In addition, there are solid wastes generated by laboratories and various equipment machine repairs.
Among them, solid waste such as scrap metal scraps, sand, gravel, and soil generated by raw material cleaning, dust collected by the dust collector, waste packaging materials, unqualified feed, etc. are general industrial solid waste and should be comprehensively utilized or outsourced for disposal.
Waste mineral oils, oil-containing labor protection supplies, and waste liquids/reagent bottles generated in the laboratory generated from maintenance of machinery and equipment in the factory are hazardous wastes and will be entrusted to qualified environmental protection centralized disposal.
After the employees’ domestic waste is sorted and collected in the factory area, it will be uniformly removed and transported by the local environmental sanitation department.
The solid waste generated during the operation period of the 8t/h trout aqua feed production line in Russia project has basically been properly disposed of and will not have any significant impact on the surrounding environment.
The noise during the operation period of 8t/h trout fish feed production plant in Russia project mainly comes from mechanical noise generated during the operation of various production equipment in the production workshop, and social noise such as vehicle driving, cargo loading and unloading in other areas.
The noise sources are fixed and mobile sound sources, and the noise in the factory area The source strength reaches 75~95dB.
The project boundary noise meets the requirements of the "Environmental Noise Emission Standard for Industrial Enterprises at the Boundary".
Features of 8 t/h trout fish food processing line in Russia project
After high-temperature and high-pressure treatment in the Russia fish feed extrusion line, the starch is gelatinized and the protein is stratified, thus the nutritional value of the feed is greatly improved.
Besides, high temperature and high pressure has good sterilization effect, making the feed is good in palatability and easy to digest.
- The final manufactured extrusion feed is porous and has a small specific gravity. It can float on the water for a certain period of time without sinking. Water pollution is reduced as well as the feed loss.
- Extruded fish feed has low moisture content, generally 6%~9%, featured of good shape retention and can be stored for a long time. According to the experiment, the digestibility of fish can be increased by 10% to 35%.
- The Russia fish feed processing line is also suitable for making pet feed, such as, cat, dog etc..
Why choose fish feed extruder machine to make fish feed pellets?
The unique function of the fish feed extruder machine is to change the weight of the feed, so that the puffed fish feed floats and sinks slowly. Puffed fish feed greatly improves the utilization rate of the feed.
- Aquaculturists can see the feeding of fish to avoid overfeeding and reduce feed waste.
- Easier digestion and absorption and better flavor and palatability.
- The features of the extruded fish feed are small crushing fineness (about 60-100 mesh), high degree of maturation, high oil content (refueling method is a combination of mixer, puffing machine and coating), and large finished particle size (about 0.6 -20mm).
Do you want to create a customized plan for your fish food processing line in Russia? Want to start your business with high quality aqua feed mill equipment, at a reasonable and affordable cost? RICHI Machinery will be your best choice. For more technical information, click on the link to contact us!
Make Your Russia Fish Feed Production line Project Business Plan
Before you start the floating fish feed production business, you need to have the perfect business plan for making extruded fish feed pellets.
First, you need to understand how the fish feed is made, and determine the type of fish feed you want to process, and then:
- You need to go through the list of licenses, permits, and registrations required to start a fish feed production business.
- The second is the land needed to start a fish feed factory in Russia.
- Then there is the list of ingredients needed to make fish pellet feed.
- Next buy the machinery to produce extruded fish pellet feed.
- Finally, the major part of the investment needed to start the fish feed processing line in Russia business.
Currently, Richi Machinery has established nearly 10 aquatic feed processing projects in Russia, covering trout feed mills, salmon feed mills, cod feed mills, and salmon feed mills, etc.
If you are interested in our fish feed production line in Russia projects, please feel free to contact us, get professional solutions and technical support!