This project is an annual production line of 20,000 tons of straw and rice husk sawdust biomass pellets, which is 8 tons of sawdust per hour, rice husk, rapeseed stalk and corn stalk pellet production line. The raw materials of the project are sawdust, rice husk, rapeseed stalk, corn stalk and other agricultural and forestry wastes. The biomass pellet machine is used to produce biomass pellet fuel. Let's look at the analysis of the sawdust rice husk biomass pellet production project. The main raw and auxiliary materials are shown in Table 1, and the main equipment is shown in Table 2.
Sawdust, Rice Husk, Rapeseed Stalk and Corn Stalk Pellet Production Line Project
Table 1 Consumption of main raw and auxiliary materials of this project
|Serial number||name||Annual consumption (t/a)|
Table 2 Main equipment of this project
|Serial number||Equipment name||Model specification||unit||Quantity|
|5||Belt conveyor||custom made||station||4|
|7||Automatic weighing and packing machine||25kg||station||1|
|10||Catch the car||/||Vehicles||1|
Table 3 List of main product plans of this project
|Serial number||product name||specification||Design ability ( t/a )||Annual operating hours|
|1||Straw pellets||According to order||20000||2400h/a|
Table 4 Product quality indicators of this project
The project covers an area of 4600m2 and the main building area is 4600m2. See Table 5 for details.
Table 5 List of construction contents of this project
|category||Building name||Designing ability||Remarks|
|structural work||Manufacturing Plant||Annual output of 20,000 tons of straw pellets||Building area 2300m 2 , leased|
|Auxiliary engineering||Office||Daily administrative office||Building area 200m 2 , brick concrete|
|Canteen, dormitory||For staff accommodation||Building area of 600m 2 , brick and concrete|
|Public works||powered by||Annual electricity consumption 1.5 million kWh||Provided by the local power grid|
|Water supply||Annual water consumption 300m 3||Provided by the local water pipe network|
|drain||Mainly domestic sewage, the amount of wastewater generated is 240m 3 /a||Rainwater and sewage diversion, rainwater from the factory area enters the rainwater pipe network of the park, and domestic sewage is regularly cleaned out after treatment in the septic tank and used as agricultural fertilizer|
|Storage and Transportation Engineering||warehouse||For storage of raw materials and finished products||Building area 3256m 2 , leased|
|Off-site transportation||Entrust social vehicles for transportation||/|
|In-plant transportation||Forklift, forklift||/|
|Environmental Engineering||Waste gas treatment||Furnace flue gas, drying dust: Shakelong dust removal + water film spraying + three-stage precipitation + 20m high exhaust tube high-altitude discharge
Granulation: cyclone + bag filter
oil fume: oil fume purifier
|Wastewater treatment||Septic tank||Used as fertilizer, not discharged|
|Solid waste treatment||General solid waste temporary storage||/|
|Noise processing||Choose low-noise equipment and reasonable layout; local noise reduction and sound insulation; sound insulation of workshops, etc.||/|
① Water supply and drainage
Water supply: The water for the project is provided by the local tap water pipe network, and the water consumption is 1m3/d (300m3/a).
Drainage: The wastewater of the project is mainly domestic sewage with a production volume of 0.8m3/d (240m3/a). After treatment in a septic tank, it is used as agricultural fertilizer and is not discharged.
② Power supply
The electricity used by the project is drawn from the power supply network of the park. The annual electricity consumption of the project is 1.5 million kWh, which can meet the electricity demand of the project.
③ Storage and transportation engineering
Set up a raw material/finished product warehouse with a construction area of 1200m2.
The transportation within the factory relies on manual handling or forklift, and the transportation outside the factory is commissioned by social vehicles.
Work system: This project adopts a single-shift system, 8 hours per shift, 300 days of work per year, and 2400 hours per year.
Labor quota: 10 labor quotas for this project, including 3 administrative and management personnel.
The environmental protection investment of this project is 310,000 RMB, accounting for 3.1% of the total investment of 10 million RMB. See Table 6 for a list of environmental investment and facility budget estimates for this project.
Table 6 Environmental protection investment estimates
|Pollutants||Governance measures||Treatment effect||Investment
(ten thousand yuan)
|Boiler flue gas, drying dust||Shakron dust removal + water film spray + three-stage precipitation + 20m high exhaust cylinder high-altitude discharge||Discharge||15||Designed, constructed and put into operation simultaneously with the main project|
|Granulating dust||Cyclone + Bag Dust Collector||5|
|Lampblack||Oil fume purifier||Discharge||1|
ammonia nitrogen, TP
|Septic tank||Used as fertilizer, not discharged||2|
|noise||Vibration and sound insulation,
|Employee household waste, screening impurities||General solid waste yard and garbage bin||Secure temporary storage||3|
(1) Screening: The raw materials used in this project are determined according to the order requirements and the market raw materials. The main types are sawdust, rice husk, rapeseed stalk, and corn stalk. Among them, rice husk, rapeseed stalk, and corn stalk are all crushed raw materials. . After the raw materials enter the factory, they enter the screening machine for screening to remove impurities, such as some large pieces of straw and bark. The main pollutants in this process are the filtered impurities and equipment noise.
(2) Drying: Sawdust mainly comes from wood processing plants. During the wood processing process, water will be carried out. Therefore, the moisture content of the produced sawdust is relatively high, about 60%-80%, and it cannot be directly fed into the pelletizer for granulation. , It needs to be dried first. After screening, it enters the horizontal dryer through a hoist. A steam boiler provides the heat source. After drying, the moisture drops to about 15%. The pollutants produced in this process are mainly drying waste gas and dust.
(3) Granulation: The dried sawdust or the sieved rice husk, rapeseed stalk, corn stalk, etc. are sent to the raw material warehouse by the conveyor belt, and then conveyed by the auger into the granulator for granulation. The pellets are made into finished products by extrusion molding. The extrusion process is a physical process, no adhesive is added, no chemical reaction occurs, and a small amount of dust is generated in this process.
(4) Cooling: The prepared straw particles enter the packaging machine through a hoist, and cool naturally during the hoisting process.
(5) Packaging: This project uses a fully automatic weighing and packaging machine for packaging.
The above is the article for you: 8 Tons Per Hour Sawdust, Rice Husk, Rapeseed Stalk and Corn Stalk Pellet Production Line Project. If you are interested in our products or project solutions, please contact us. We will give you the best product quality and the best price. Email: email@example.com