Follow Richi Machinery trends, collect industry information, and discuss market focus.
Production and Processing Project of 30,000 Tons of Pig Manure Granular Organic Fertilizer
- Date: 2020-12-31 09:01:42
- From: www.pellet-richi.com
An annual production of 30,000 tons of pig manure pellet organic fertilizer production and processing project, which is a 15 tons per hour livestock and poultry organic fertilizer pellet production line project. It mainly uses poultry manure: pig manure, rice bran, wood stalk powder, wheat bran, and plant ash as raw materials to produce organic fertilizer particles through an organic fertilizer pellet machine. At present, Daoxian farms discharge hundreds of thousands of tons of manure residue each year. Manure causes groundwater pollution through surface runoff or soil infiltration. Therefore, prevent and eliminate livestock and poultry manure pollution in farms, and conduct harmless treatment and resource utilization. It is an effective way to promote the healthy and sustainable development of the aquaculture industry.
Production and Processing Project of 30,000 Tons of Pig Manure Granular Organic Fertilizer
The construction of this project not only effectively controls the pollution of livestock manure to the environment, but also helps the surrounding digestion of agricultural waste resources such as straw, harmless treatment and rational processing and utilization, turning waste into treasure, realizing waste resource reuse and breeding industrialization Sustainable development.
1. Project Construction Content of Organic Fertilizer Production Line
This project is constructed on the site of Yuandao County Guyuan Grain, Oil and Foodstuffs (Hunan) Co., Ltd. The total land area of the project is 18666.76m2 (28 mu in total) and the total construction area is 3694m2. The plant area of this project is divided into a production area and a living area. The living area relies on the office building on the north side. Newly build production workshops, fermentation workshops, metering and packaging workshops, finished product warehouses and fecal collection tanks and other facilities, offices and dormitories.
This project is mainly composed of main engineering, public engineering, auxiliary engineering, storage and transportation engineering and environmental protection engineering. The project composition is detailed in the table below.
Table 1-1 List of Construction Project Composition
|structural work||Fermentation workshop||Mixing area 300m 2 (12m×25m)||Utilize the original steel structure factory building, leave a vent in the upper part of the mixing zone independently to connect with a biological deodorization device, set up a mixing tank, and conduct anti-seepage treatment inside the mixing tank||300m2|
|Fermentation tank, including fermentation area (20m×25m),
throwing and turning area (32m×25m), Chenghua area (28m×25m)
|Utilize the original steel structure workshop, and leave the upper vent to connect the biological deodorization device||2000m2|
|Accessories area||10m×25m||Utilize the original steel structure workshop||250m2|
|Organic fertilizer processing workshop||Processing workshop 20m×25m||Use the original steel structure workshop (closed space, the exhaust gas is connected to the biological deodorization device through the upper exhaust port)||500m2|
|Packaging workshop||200m2||Utilize the original steel structure workshop||200m2|
|Auxiliary engineering||Auxiliary room (analysis, tool room, rest room, changing room, toilet, etc.)||6m×4m×6 rooms||Use the original living quarters||144m2|
|Factory road||Because the north side of the factory is closed and not used, the north side cement floor and surrounding roads are not used|
|Plant greening||Use the original built|
|Public works||Water supply||Provided by the factory's own water supply network|
|drain||After the project is completed, the rain and sewage will be separated, and the kitchen wastewater will enter the septic tank together with other domestic sewage after being treated with oil separation, and then be used for agricultural fertilizer in the surrounding orchards and gardening farms.|
|powered by||Provided by the regional power supply system|
|Heating, heating||The production plant of this project does not need heating, the office staff on duty use electricity, and the kitchen uses canned liquefied gas as fuel|
|Environmental Engineering||Waste water||Surface water: the construction of rain and sewage diversion ditch, the kitchen wastewater is treated with oil separation and then enters the septic tank together with other domestic sewage for treatment, and is used for agricultural fertilizer in the surrounding orchards and gardening farms. Another 200m 3 accident pool is set up.
Groundwater: In order to avoid pollution of groundwater, this project will impervious and harden the manure collection tank, fermentation workshop, production workshop, finished product warehouse, and anti-seepage dry toilet. The anti-seepage storage tank is closed and treated with anti-seepage treatment. The permeability coefficient is <1.0× 10 -7 cm/s, meeting the standard requirements of "General Industrial Solid Waste Storage and Disposal Pollution Control Standard" GB 18599-2001 and its 2013 amendment.
|Exhaust||Odor: In the fermentation process, using a reasonable process and adding microbial agents can reduce the emission of odor. At the same time, seal measures are taken for the manure collection tank, fermentation workshop, and production workshop, and an air exchange system is installed. Tight cover measures are taken for the manure in the fermentation tank and manure collection tank; greening measures should be taken as far as possible in the plant area, especially in the fermentation workshop 1. Green belts must be built around the excrement collection tank and production workshop to absorb malodorous gas.||New|
|Solid Waste||A garbage collection pool with a depth of 8m is set up on the southwest side of the plant for centralized collection of domestic garbage.||New|
|Storage and Transportation Engineering||Closed storage||1 room||Newly built, brick-concrete structure,|
|product warehouse||1 room, finished product area 300m 2||Newly built, brick-concrete structure,|
2. Product Plan and Production Scale
The project will produce 30,000 tons of bio-organic fertilizer per year. The products are in accordance with the "People's Republic of China Agricultural Industry Standard Bio-organic Fertilizer" (NY 884-2012). The specific product output of the project is shown in the table below.
Table 1-2 Technical index requirements for bio-organic fertilizer products
|Organic matter mass fraction (calculated based on drying basis)%||≥40|
|The mass fraction of total nutrients (N+P 2 O 5 +K 2 O) (calculated based on drying)%||≥5.0|
|Mass fraction of water (H 2 O)/%||≤30|
|Total arsenic (As) (calculated on drying basis) mg/kg||≤15|
|Total mercury (Hg) (calculated on drying basis) mg/kg||≤2|
|Total lead (Pb) (calculated on drying basis) mg/kg||≤50|
|Total cadmium (Cd) (calculated on drying basis) mg/kg||≤3|
|Total chromium (Cr) (calculated on drying basis) mg/kg||≤150|
|a. The total nutrients can be the sum of three or two of nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium, or any one of them.
b. In addition to the indicators in the table, other indicators should meet the requirements of the corresponding product standards, such as compound fertilizer (compound fertilizer), chloride ion content in blended fertilizer, biuret content in urea, etc.
According to the information provided by the construction unit, the N and P of the bio-organic fertilizers in this project can meet the standard requirements without additional addition.
3. The Amount of Raw and Auxiliary Materials for the Production Line of Organic Fertilizer Pellets
The raw materials of this project are mainly pig manure and rice chaff, wood flour, wheat bran, and plant ash. The raw materials are purchased locally. The raw materials are shown in the table below.
Table 1-3 List of main raw and auxiliary materials and annual consumption
|Serial number||Equipment name||Model specification||Quantity||Remarks|
|One||Raw material processing equipment|
|3||Pig manure collection bucket||2m 3||150||Commission processing|
|4||Agricultural transport vehicle||5t||1|
|5||Belt conveyors||B50 BW2-23-3||2||Outsourcing|
|1||Dewatering round sieve||1||Outsourcing|
|three||Fermentation system equipment|
|1||Infeed conveyor||B50 BW2-23-2.2 L=13000m||1||Outsourcing|
|2||Outfeed conveyor||B50 BW2-23-2.2 L=8000m||1|
|4||Culture tank||Capacity 300L, 20KW heating system, stainless steel double-layer insulation||1|
|four||Screening and sorting equipment|
|1||Belt conveyors||B50 BW2-23-3||2||Outsourcing|
|3||Rolling screen||GS1.0 × 3.0||1|
|4||Cooling Screening Machine||LQ200||1|
|2||Organic fertilizer pellet machine||MZLH||1|
|six||Metering and mixing equipment|
|150-300 packages per hour, 40kg||1|
|2||Standby generator||CY28 (30KW)||1||Outsourcing|
According to the information provided by the construction party, the raw materials are basically purchased locally in Daoxian County, covered or sealed, and transported through the inbound road to the northwest of the plant. Waste straw is transported by automobiles; livestock and poultry manures are transported in closed tankers (or closed containers). , After coming to the factory, enter the fermentation tank for sealed fermentation. There is no open storage place for livestock and poultry manure in the factory area, and the environment along the transportation line shall not be affected; the products are stored in boxes and barrels and transported by vehicles, and forklifts are used for loading and unloading. The strains of this project are purchased finished products and no strains are cultivated in the factory. In addition, no chelating agent is used in the production process of this project.
4. Production Equipment of Organic Fertilizer Pellet Production Line
Table 1-4 List of project equipment list
|raw material||Poultry manure||Livestock manure: 46500t/a||Local purchase|
|Dragon Bran||9300t/a||Local purchase|
|Auxiliary materials||Strain (Bacillus)||2.5t/a||Purchased outside, daily storage capacity is 10kg, it can be used as deodorant by itself|
|Packing bag||3t / a||Outsourcing, daily storage capacity 12kg|
|energy||Water consumption||1264.68m3/a||Supplied by the local water supply network|
|energy used||140,000 degrees/a||Local power grid|
5. Process Flow of Organic Fertilizer Pellet Production Line
(1) Raw material preparation: collect the purchased raw material livestock and poultry manure and transport it to the manure collection tank for harmless treatment. When needed, it will be transported to the fermentation tank. At this stage, the owner is required to take strict anti-seepage measures on the fermentation site.
(2) Dehydration: After fermentation at room temperature for about 6 hours, fully mix the fermented raw materials and auxiliary materials. After 6 days of throwing and dewatering by the throwing and turning machine (dehydration in summer, no dehydration in winter).
(3) Mixing, stirring and fermentation: After the feces are dehydrated, they are transported to the fermentation area by a belt conveyor. Rice bran and microorganisms are added in a certain proportion for mixing. The moisture content in the raw materials is about 65%, and the moisture content is high. The process is basically free of dust produce. Then it is added to the fermentation tank. There are 3 fermentation tanks in the fermentation workshop, and the automatic mixing machine is used for mixing. Generally, the material temperature can reach 50-60 degrees Celsius after 3-4 days. After the temperature reaches 60 degrees Celsius, it should be kept for 1-2 days to turn it over. After 10-15 days of fermentation, it can kill harmful microorganisms and eggs. The organic acid produced in the decomposition of organic matter adsorbs free ammonia, and By storing nitrogen, beneficial bacteria can also form mycelium and become part of fertilizer.
(4) Aging after fermentation
The second stage is the subsequent aging stage, mainly through the growth of some new microorganisms with the help of residual organic matter (including post-mortem bacterial residues) to complete the entire fermentation process. After the fermentation in the fermentation tank is completed, the fermentation is carried out on the west side of the fermentation workshop. Aging, the aging process is to directly stack the fermented semi-finished products in the workshop, and stack the fermented products in the aging area for seven days, and enter the subsequent processing stage after the aging is completed. The aging stage will not continue to produce malodorous gas.
(5) Crushing and screening: After the raw materials are stacked and fermented, they are transported to the crusher for crushing, and then the fermented fertilizer is loaded into the screening machine for screening with a forklift. The screen aperture is 10mm, and the one that has passed the screen is qualified The finished product, the unqualified product that has not been screened is returned to the fermentation area for the next round of composting fermentation process.
(6) Stirring and mixing: use a mixer to mix well
(7) Organic fertilizer pellet machine: Produce granules through organic fertilizer granulator.
Organic fertilizer pellet machine
(8) Metering and packaging: After about 10-15 days, the raw materials turn into brownish yellow, and the materials are soft and hand-kneaded to form a powdered organic fertilizer. Finally, according to market demand, it is measured, packaged, and transferred The finished product warehouse is for sale.
6. Labor Quota and Work System
Labor quota: There are 20 employees in total, and only 5 people will be accommodated in the venue. Working system: One shift per day, 8 hours of work, 250 days per year.
The above is the article for you: Production and Processing Project of 30,000 Tons of Pig Manure Granular Organic Fertilizer.
If you are interested in our products or project solutions, please contact us. We will give you the best product quality and the best price. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org