Today, I will introduce to you a biomass pellet production line project using rice husk as raw material. A rice husk biomass pellet production line with an annual output of 24,000 tons; according to the work shift system: employees work in one shift, each working 8 hours, and working 300 days a year. We can calculate that it is a 10 T/H rice husk biomass pellet production line project and an 80 T/D rice husk biomass pellet production line project.
Rice Husk Biomass Pellet Production Line Project
1. Biomass Pellet Production Line Project Background
A company in Yiyang has a storage capacity of 50,000 tons and a rice processing production line with an annual processing capacity of 50,000 tons of rice. In order to comply with market requirements and meet the comprehensive utilization of waste resources, the company plans to invest 5 million RMB to build a new production line for grain drying, rice processing and biomass pellet manufacturing in the factory, including three new production lines, including an annual processing rice of 70,000 Tons of production line, 30,000 tons of rice drying production line per year, and 24,000 tons of biomass rice husk pellet production line per year.
2. Biomass Pellet Production Line Project Content
Table 1-1 List of project construction content
|Engineering Content||Project scale||Remarks|
|Drying area||5 drying bins (3 20t and 2 30t respectively)||New|
|Rice processing area||1 production line for processing 70,000 tons of rice, including cleaning, screening,
stone removal, hulling, rice milling, polishing, color sorting, etc.
|Biomass pellet area||1 production line with an annual output of 24,000 tons of biomass pellets||New|
|Auxiliary engineering||Floor scale area||/||
Relying on existing projects
|Living office room||Offices, canteens and auxiliary rooms|
|Public works||Water supply||Tap water||Relying on existing projects|
|Domestic wastewater is used as farm manure after oil separation and septic tank treatment and is not discharged outside||, Relying on existing projects|
|powered by||Provided by the regional power supply network, 1.75 million kWh/a||/|
|Environmental Engineering||Waste gas treatment||The dust produced by biomass particles is discharged through a 15m high exhaust cylinder after being processed by a bag filter; the hot blast stove exhaust gas is discharged through a 25m high chimney after being processed by a bag filter||
|Rice processing dust is discharged after treatment by the sedimentation pulse dust collector + sedimentation chamber; the canteen oil fume is discharged after the oil fume purification device is processed||Relying on existing projects|
|Wastewater treatment||After grease domestic wastewater, septic tanks used as manure water
irrigation surrounding vegetable farmland, more than the row
|Relying on existing projects|
Solid waste treatment
|Oil bran, broken rice, dust collected by the dust collector are sold for external comprehensive utilization,
domestic garbage and sand and gravel and other impurities are collected and transported by the local environmental sanitation department; hazardous waste is handled by qualified units
Relying on existing projects
|Noise control||Adopt dynamic damping device, adopt noise reduction, sound insulation and noise reduction, local
sound absorption technology, strengthen equipment maintenance and overhaul measures
|Relying on existing projects|
Relying on engineering
|The Yiyang Municipal
Solid Waste Incineration Power Plant Project is located in Qingshan Village, Xielingang Town, Yiyang City. It covers an area of 60,000m2. The processing scale is 800t/d (365d/a) of waste into the plant and 700t/d (333d) of waste into the furnace. /a).
3. Production Scale and Product Plan
The project expands three production lines for rice processing, drying and biomass pellet manufacturing. The main products of the project are detailed in the table
Table 1-2 List of main product plans of the project
|Serial number||product name||Annual output ( t/a)||Remarks||use|
|1||Rice||46200||Products (5 kg, 10kg, 15 kg,
25kg, 50kg and multiple packaging specifications)
|2||broken rice||3500||By-product||Sold out to feed factory as raw material|
|3||Oil bran||7000||By-product||Sold out to feed factory as raw material|
|4||Biomass particles||24000||By-product||The outer part of the sale, part of
the Company's use of the stove
4. Main Raw and Auxiliary Materials and Sources
The main raw and auxiliary materials consumption and sources of this project are shown in Table 1-3.
Table 1-3 List of main raw and auxiliary materials and sources
|Serial number||name||unit||Annual consumption||Remarks|
|1||Raw grain||t/a||70000||Purchased by local farmers|
|2||Electricity||Kw / a||1.5 million||Provision of regional power supply network|
|3||water||t/a||250||Regional water plant supply|
|4||Woven packaging bag||A||10000||Outsourcing|
5. Biomass Pellet Production Line Project Production Equipment
The main production process equipment of the project is shown in Table 1-4.
Table 1-4 List of main production equipment
|Serial number||Device name||Quantity (set / set)||Specification / Model|
|1||Grain dryer||1||GDHG-12T with automatic PLC control system|
|2||Hot stove||2||RFL-50 energy-saving type|
|3||Mobile belt conveyor||5||0.8*1.2|
|7||Drying warehouse||5||3 pieces of 20t, 2 pieces of 30t|
|9||crushing mill||6||80T complete equipment|
|10||Fixed bucket lift||1||TDTG20 / 13|
6. Investment Scale and Fund Raising
The total investment of the 10 T/H biomass pellet production line project is 5 million RMB, and the funds are raised by the enterprise.
7. Labor Quota and Work System
(1) Labor quota: There are 5 labor quotas in this project.
(2) Work shift system: employees work in one shift, each working 8 hours, and working 300 days a year.
8. Process Flow of Biomass Pellet Production Line
A. Rice processing production process
(1) After the construction project passes the purchased fresh rice to the loadometer, it is cleaned and screened to remove the larger stones, branches, metals and other impurities. In autumn, some rice needs to be dried and some rice is sent in Drying in the drying room. According to the "Quality Rice" (GB/T17891-1999) standard, the moisture content of the dried rice should be less than 13.5%.
(2) Screening and cleaning, stone removal: Screening and cleaning are mainly to remove large impurities such as straw in the rice to facilitate processing and reduce the wear of processing machinery. The rice after screening and cleaning enters the raw material warehouse. This process produces dust, noise, and impurities such as rice straw and chaff, and the rice in the original granary is transported into the processing line by the elevator. Because the rice will be mixed with some hard-grained particles such as sand and sand during the harvesting and drying process, if it is not removed, it will cause great wear to the processing machinery. Therefore, in the first step, the rice is sieved, and the sieving is classified into two levels. The upper sieving layer places large-grained stones, and the middle layer sieves out the rice to remove small-particle stones. This process produces particles such as dust, noise, and sand.
(3) Rice hulling: The process of peeling off the husk of rice is called "husk hulling", and the rice hulling is carried out by the rice hulling machine. The peeled rice grains are called "brown rice", and brown rice is light brown. It is impossible to obtain 100% brown rice during the hulling process. The mixture of grains and brown rice is called "brown rice mixture". This process produces bran, dust and noise.
(4) Rough separation: the rice grains after removing impurities are hulled by the rice hulling machine, and the formed rice mixture enters the brown rice separator for separation. The separated grains are returned to the hulling machine for re-peeling, and the separated brown rice is In the next section, the rice husks produced during the hulling process are separated and then pulverized into chaffs by the grinder. This process generates dust and noise.
(5) Rice milling: the rice grains and the whitening chamber components and the rice grains and the rice grains are collided, rubbed and rolled by the rotating sand rollers, and the rice grains are partially or completely removed through the effects of milling and friction. After removing the light brown layer (cortex and germ), the brown rice turns into white rice grains (white rice), and the light brown layer of rice husk is "bran powder". This process produces rice bran, dust and noise.
(6) White rice grading and selection: whole rice, large grain rice and small grain broken rice are screened out by a white rice grading machine. Among them, small grains of broken rice are separated, and whole rice and large grains of rice enter the next step. This process produces small broken rice and noise.
(7) Color sorting: the rice of qualified size is transported to the color sorter, the unqualified rice of different color is removed, and it is placed in the cooler for natural cooling;
(8) Polishing: Polish the white rice after color selection into bright rice grains. This process produces polishing dust and noise;
(9) The polished rice is measured and packed.
B. Biomass pellet manufacturing process
Brief description of process flow:
Rice Husk Pellet Mill
In the rice hulling process, a large amount of chaff is produced. This part of the chaff is conveyed to the pelletizer through a conveyor belt, and the pelletizer presses the raw material into a pellet shape under high pressure. Some of the pressed products can be sold to units in need, and the other part can be used as a drying furnace as raw material.
The above is the article for you: Rice Husk Biomass Pellet Production Line With an Annual Output of 24,000 Tons. If you are interested in our products or project solutions, please contact us. We will give you the best product quality and the best price. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
With the sales contract, the order tracking clerk checks the models and quantities of each machine and spare parts.
Quality Test Before Delivery
Upon completion of the manufacturing of equipment, tthe quality inspector strictly checks quality of every machine with the checklist.
Check Items When Packing
Before packaging and shipment, the order tracking clerk checks the packaged items again with the packing list to avoid loss of items.
Sign the contract
Adopting international common standards for accurate design of product packaging, prevent product damage rate and the effective use of transport tools, which ensure the perfect delivery of products.
Get the minimum offer free of charge, please fill in the following information to tell us (confidential information, not open to the public)