Industry News

RiChi & News Industry News FAQ

Classification of granulator

  • Clicks:

1. Feed pellet machine, also known as pellet feed machine, pellet feed forming machine, belongs to feed pelleting equipment. The raw materials for the production of feed pellet machine are mainly crushed materials of corn, soybean meal, straw, grass, rice husks, etc., which are directly pressed into pellet feed. Feed pellet machine are widely used in large, medium and small aquaculture, grain feed processing plants, livestock farms, poultry farms, individual farmers and small and medium-sized farms or large, medium and small feed processing plants.

pellet feed machine
pellet feed machine

2. Plastic granulator is also called plastic granulator. Plastic granulator is suitable for granulation after recycling plastic chemical fiber. It has high-speed granulation and is one of the necessary equipment of granulator, which can meet different output requirements. The raw material produced by the plastic pellet machine is mainly waste plastic. After being subdivided, it is crushed, washed, extruded, and cut to form a product, plastic pellet.

3. The wood pellet machine is a production machine that processes eucalyptus, pine, birch, poplar, fruit trees, crop straw, and bamboo chips into sawdust bran to process into biomass fuel. Biomass pellet come from a wide range of raw materials. Sawdust, wood shavings, bark, sanding powder, waste wood, and branches are produced in wood processing and wood-based panel production; various types of straw produced after harvesting crops; The burning biomass is used as a raw material, without adding any adhesive, and can be processed by equipment to produce biomass particulate fuel.

wood pellet machine
wood pellet machine

4. The fertilizer pellet machine is made of fresh chicken and pig manure, and does not contain any chemical ingredients. Chicken and pigs have poor digestion ability and can only consume 25% of the nutrients, while the other 75% of the nutrients in the feed are discharged with the feces. So that the finished product contains nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acids, proteins and other ingredients. Organic fertilizer has not only created economic benefits for enterprises, but also made great contributions to human environmental protection projects.

The above is the article for you: Classification of granulator. If you are interested in our products or project solutions, please contact us. We will give you the best product quality and the best price. Email:

Related Equipment
Related News
Nutritional value of alfalfa pellets from alfalfa pellet mac...
Alfalfa pellets made by alfalfa pellet machine, also called lucerne pellets, are feed obtained with high protein by dryi ...07-26
RICHI ce certificate high performance small wood pellet mill...
Richi Machinery should be your best choice. Tell us your raw material kind, capacity requirements, final pellets usage a ...07-07
The difference between feed pellet machine and ring die biom...
The pellets are made from biomass materials through a pelleting machine. Pellets were born in the wave of biomass energy ...05-24
How to make straw pellets by straw pellet machine?...
What kind of straw pellet machine do you know? Common straw pelletizers include rice straw pellet machine, paddy straw p ...04-15
Pellet Machine That Can Make Tilapia Fish Feed, Goat Feed an...
Pellet Machine That Can Make Tilapia Fish Feed, Goat Feed and Dairy Cow Feed. I am looking for a machine that is able t ...03-30
Italy Olive wood and grass pellet machine price...
Italy Olive wood and grass pellet machine priceItaly Olive Wood and Grass Pellet Machine Price. ...03-26

From Order To Delivery

Checking Order

With the sales contract, the order tracking clerk checks the models and quantities of each machine and spare parts.

Quality Test Before Delivery

Upon completion of the manufacturing of equipment, tthe quality inspector strictly checks quality of every machine with the checklist.

Check Items When Packing

Before packaging and shipment, the order tracking clerk checks the packaged items again with the packing list to avoid loss of items.

Sign the contract

Adopting international common standards for accurate design of product packaging, prevent product damage rate and the effective use of transport tools, which ensure the perfect delivery of products.

Get the minimum offer free of charge, please fill in the following information to tell us (confidential information, not open to the public)

Copyright © 2015-2021 by HENAN RICHI MACHINERY CO,LTD.All rights reserved. Tel:0086-18574103366