Email Address

Phone/Whatsapp 0086-13838389622



Based on the major needs of the industrial Internet era, Richi Machinery will provide higher intelligent technology and high-quality services in the feed, biomass energy, and organic fertilizer industries. It will focus on supporting the development of the manufacturing industry with industry chain partners to help customers achieve higher and faster value growth.



Follow Richi Machinery trends, collect industry information, and discuss market focus.

Capacity is 9 T/H Distiller's Dried Grains with Solubles (DDGS) Pelletizing Line

  • Date: 2021-03-19 08:54:41
  • From:
  • Clicks:


"We are working on a 200000 L/day Bioethanol production plant and looking forward a company who can stablish a pelletizing line for us. Based on your website and description on your site, could you please send me some more data about your company reference list and technology? Our raw material is DDGS and the capacity of the pellet line is about 9 T/H."

Richi Machinery Engineer Li Answered:

Dear Sir or Madam

Hello, I am very happy to receive your letter and I am very happy to cooperate with you! Richi Machinery produces various animal feed pelletizing lines and wood biomass pelletizing lines. Generally speaking, DDGS is usually used in feed pellet lines. Richi machinery provides distiller's dried grains with solubles (ddgs) pelletizing line in various output. There may be many people who don't know much about DDGS. Here is an explanation for everyone.


Distiller's Dried Grains with Solubles (DDGS) is a co-product of the distillery industries. Most (~98%) of the DDGS in North America comes from dry-grind plants that produce ethanol for use in oxygenated gasoline. The remaining 1 to 2% of DDGS is produced by the alcohol beverage industry. The nutritional composition of DDGS is different than other co-products such as corn gluten feed and corn gluten meal that are produced by the wet milling sector of the ethanol industry, and is also nutritionally different from brewers grains which are the co-product from beer production facilities. In the U.S. most of the DDGS produced is derived from corn (maize), but small amounts of sorghum (milo) DDGS is also produced. In North America, approximately 20% of the DDGS produced is fed to swine and poultry with the remaining 80% of distiller’s grains being fed to dairy and beef cattle as wet or dried co-product.

DDGS is a kind of high-protein raw material for animal feed production (poultry / livestock / aquatic feed), widely used as an efficient alternative to corn and soybean-based feed. It is a by-product in ethanol production plants which extract starch from corn to produce ethanol. 100kg corn can produce about 34.4kg ethanol and 31.6kg DDGS. Corn DDGS not only has the characteristics of high protein and high available phosphorus content, but also contains the yeast nutrients and active molecules in the fermentation process. It is a kind of nutrient-rich protein feed.

DDGS pellet
DDGS pellet

Distiller's dried grains with solubles are the dried residue remaining after the starch fraction of corn is fermented with selected yeasts and enzymes to produce ethanol and carbon dioxide. After complete fermentation, the alcohol is removed by distillation and the remaining fermentation residues are produced including wet distillers grains, condensed distillers solubles, and modified wet distillers grains, which are fed to ruminants, or the condensed distillers solubles is combined with the wet distillers grains fraction and dried to produce DDGS. Of all of these co-products, DDGS is the predominant form produced and available to the global feed industry.

Despite the use of oil extraction by the majority of ethanol plants in the U.S., DDGS continues to be a high quality, high energy, mid-protein, high digestible phosphorus ingredient that is frequently used in significant amounts beef, dairy, poultry, swine, and aquaculture feeds to provide excellent nutritional value often at a reduced cost.

The above is the article for you: Capacity is 9 T/H Distiller's Dried Grains with Solubles (DDGS) Pelletizing Line.

If you are interested in our products or project solutions, please contact us. We will give you the best product quality and the best price. Email:



Contact Us



Demands: (Submit your requirement here, eg. equipment, materials, product type, production size, etc.)

* We will store the information you have provided us. We will only use this information for the purpose of helping to answer your inquiries. We will not disclose your information to third parties.

Copyright © 2015-2022 by HENAN RICHI MACHINERY CO,LTD.All rights reserved.
Fill Out The Form To Get Quotation