Project content and scale
This is a 3t/h chicken feed and 3t/h floating fish feed plant in Kyrgyzstan project undertaken by RICHI Machinery.
In the past decade or so, as the economy has continued to grow rapidly, people's dietary structure has changed, which has led to an expansion of the demand for aquatic products. The acceleration of urbanization and the support of relevant national policies have increased the proportion of large-scale breeding.
These factors have promoted the rapid growth of Kyrgyzstan's feed market sales. Based on this background, the customer of this project, from Kyrgyzstan, invested US$450,000 to build a new 3-ton-per-hour chicken compound feed production line and a 3-ton-per-hour extruded floating fish feed production line.
- Construction nature: new construction.
- Product scale and plan: The project will produce 7,500 tons of compound feed and 7,500 tons of extruded feed annually.
- Construction scale: construction area 17857m2.
- Occupied area: The total area of the project is 17320.65m2
- Project investment: Total project investment is US$450,000
- Labor capacity and production system: The project has a labor capacity of 100 people, an 8-hour work shift, and an annual working time of 300 days.
- Construction content: The main project of the 3t/h chicken feed and 3t/h floating fish feed plant in Kyrgyzstan project is to build a new production line with an annual production capacity of 7,500 tons of compound feed and a new production line with an annual production capacity of 7,500 tons of puffed feed; the auxiliary projects are a comprehensive building, a guard and a water pump room, etc.; the public works are water supply, power supply, and water supply for the project. Heat (heating), air supply, etc.; environmental protection projects include wastewater treatment facilities, solid waste collection measures, and noise reduction measures.
|One production line with 7,500 t/a of compound feed and one production line with 7,500 t/a of extruded feed
|1 building, construction area 10406.8m2
|1 building, construction area 5400m2
|1 building, construction area 1970.2m2
|1 building, construction area 45m2
|1 building, construction area 35m2
Consumption of energy and raw and auxiliary materials
The following are the main raw materials and energy consumption of this 3t/h chicken feed and 3t/h floating fish feed plant in Kyrgyzstan project.
Raw material consumption:
|Vitamins, trace elements, drugs, etc.
|1.0768 million kw.h/a
|Boiler water (purified water)
Kyrgyzstan floating fish feed mill equipment list
The main equipment list of this 3t/h chicken feed and 3t/h floating fish feed plant in Kyrgyzstan project is as follows:
|Pulse bag dust collector
|Preliminary screening of granular materials
|Preliminary screening of powder
|Double-shaft high-efficiency mixer
|Permanent magnet cylinder
|Silo to be crushed
|Flat bottom broken arch feeding bin
|Gyratory classifying screen
|Wet type fish feed extruder
|Circulation box dryer
|Poultry feed pellet machine
|Seam combination conveyor
|UV photooxygen catalytic purifier
|Soybean oil storage tank
- Power supply: The annual power consumption of the 3t/h chicken feed and 3t/h floating fish feed plant in Kyrgyzstan project is 1.0768 million kw.h. The factory is equipped with a 500KVA transformer, which is provided by the power supply system of the park, which can meet the power demand of the project.
- Heating (heating): Production heat is provided by a 1t/h gas boiler. In winter, employees are heated by centralized heating in the park where they are located, which can meet the heat demand of the project.
- Water supply and drainage: The domestic water supply of the Kyrgyzstan aqua feed plant project is provided by the water supply system of the park. The domestic water consumption is calculated as 60L per person per day. The project implements a one-shift system, and the domestic water consumption is 1800m3/a, which can meet the water demand. The domestic sewage volume of this project is calculated as 80% of the water consumption, which is approximately 1440m3/a. The domestic sewage is treated in septic tanks and then discharged into the sewage treatment plant through the sewage pipe network. The boiler water is purchased pure water, 4m3 is purchased every day, which can meet the needs of this 3t/h chicken feed and 3t/h floating fish feed plant in Kyrgyzstan project.
- Gas supply: The project's natural gas usage is 140,000 m3/a, which is provided by the park's gas supply pipeline network.
Kyrgyzstan chicken and floating fish feed mill process design
According to the actual needs of customers, raw materials and formulas, the process flow designed by the RICHI engineering team for customers is as follows:
- This 3t/h chicken feed and 3t/h floating fish feed plant in Kyrgyzstan project uses manual feeding (flour, fish meal, soybean meal, peanut meal), and the materials are sent to the pellet primary cleaning screen and powder primary cleaning screen through the elevator for impurity treatment.
- After the screening is completed, the materials enter the batching bin through the pipeline by gravity, and then enter the double-shaft high-efficiency mixer by gravity for material mixing. At the same time, the materials are added to the double-shaft high-efficiency mixer through manual feeding (vitamins, trace elements, drugs, etc.) , the mixer mixes materials.
- After the mixing is complete, the material is sent to the permanent magnet cylinder through the elevator for iron filing processing. The processed material is sent to the silo to be crushed by gravity. The material is sent to the crusher for coarse crushing by gravity. The coarse powder is completed. Finally, the material is sent to the permanent magnet cylinder through the elevator for iron filings processing.
- After the processing, the materials are sent to the ultra-fine pulverizer for ultra-fine grinding. After the grinding is complete, they are sent to the batching bin through the elevator. The materials are sent to the double-shaft high-efficiency mixer by gravity. At the same time, the materials (vitamins, trace elements, drugs, etc.) are fed manually. etc.) Add the materials to the double-shaft high-efficiency mixer for material mixing.
- After complete mixing, the materials are sent to the permanent magnet cylinder through the elevator for iron filings processing.
After the processing is completed, the materials used to produce puffed feed are sent to the wet type floating fish feed machine for puffing. The puffed extruded pellets are sent to the box dryer for drying.
After the drying is completed, they are sent back to the rotary classifying screen for classification processing. Qualified feed pellets are sent to the buffer. warehouse, unqualified feed are sent to the factory production equipment for reproduction, qualified feed pellets are sent to the buffer warehouse by gravity, and soybean oil is added to the buffer warehouse through a grease spraying machine.
Next, the materials rely on gravity to enter the classification screen for classification processing, and qualified feed pellets are sent to the buffer warehouse. The finished puffed pellets and unqualified pellets are sent to the factory production equipment for re-production, and the final qualified products are packaged and stored in the warehouse.
For chicken feed pellets:
After the processing is completed, the materials used to produce chicken compound feed are sent to the flat-bottomed arch feeding silo, and are sent to the chicken feed making machine for granulation by gravity.
After the granulation is completed, the feed pellets are sent to the counterflow pellet cooler for cooling. After the cooling is completed, the pellets are classified through the grading screen. After the compound feed (large pellets) is sent to the silo, it is sent to the particle cleaner for processing by gravity, and then packaged.
The compound feed (small pellets) is sent to the permanent magnet cylinder for iron filings processing by gravity. The processed feed are sent to the silo and sent to the crusher by gravity for processing. The processed pellets are packaged.
Project environmental protection measures
Exhaust gas prevention:
- After the exhaust gas generated during the chicken and fish feed production process is treated with corresponding measures (installation of online monitoring), it is discharged through a 30m exhaust pipe. The organized dust emission meets the secondary emission limit requirements of particulate matter in the "Comprehensive Emission Standards for Air Pollutants";
- The concentration of organized odor meets the odor pollutant emission standard value requirements of the "Emission Standards for Odor Pollutants".
- Unorganized dust meets the unorganized monitoring concentration limit of particulate matter in the Comprehensive Emission Standard of Air Pollutants;
- Unorganized odor meets the second-level requirements of the factory boundary standard value of odor pollutants in the "Emission Standards for Odor Pollutants".
- The gas steam boiler (installed for online monitoring) exhaust gas is discharged through a 27m exhaust pipe, and the exhaust gas meets the special emission limit requirements of air pollutants in the "Boiler Air Pollutant Emission Standards".
The wastewater generated during the 3t/h chicken feed and 3t/h floating fish feed plant in Kyrgyzstan project operation period is mainly domestic sewage. The amount of domestic sewage generated by employees is 1440m3/a.
The domestic sewage is sent to the sewage treatment plant after being treated in septic tanks. When the boiler uses steam to indirectly heat materials, condensed water will be generated. This condensed water will be recycled and not discharged.
Solid waste prevention:
- The solid waste generated during the 3t/h chicken feed and 3t/h floating fish feed plant in Kyrgyzstan project operation period is mainly the domestic garbage of factory employees, primary screening impurities, permanent magnet cylinder iron filings and dust recovered from the dust collector.
- Factory employees generate domestic waste, calculated as 0.5kg per person per day, and the amount produced is 15t/a. Sanitation workers will transport it to the garbage disposal site for processing.
- The amount of impurities produced in the initial screening is 0.1t/a, which will be cleared and transported to the garbage disposal site by sanitation workers for treatment. The iron filings produced by the permanent magnet cylinder are 0.2t/a, which are collected and sold outside.
- The dust collector recovers 1.5t/a dust and reuses it in production equipment.
After taking the above measures, the solid waste of this fish and chicken feed factory project can be properly processed.
The noise source of the 3t/h chicken feed and 3t/h floating fish feed plant in Kyrgyzstan project is mainly the noise generated by the production process equipment, and the noise value is about 70~85dB.
Use low-noise equipment, install vibration-absorbing pads on main noise source equipment to reduce equipment operating noise, conduct regular maintenance of equipment, strengthen lubrication, maintain good operating conditions, and reduce noise; after taking the above measures, the noise at the factory boundary meets the relevant requirements standard.