Follow Richi Machinery trends, collect industry information, and discuss market focus.
Project of 300 Tons of Puffed Single Fish Feed Raw Material Powder Production Line Per Day
- Date: 2021-01-11 08:45:14
- From: www.pellet-richi.com
Puffing processing is a new technology for feed processing. After the feed materials are puffed, the flavor and palatability increase, which can stimulate the appetite of animals. At the same time, the degree to which the long-chain structure of organic matter such as protein and fat becomes short-chain structure is increased, and it becomes more digestible. This project is a new feed construction and processing project that produces 90,000 tons of extruded single feed raw material powder per year. The feed raw material powder produced by the project is sold in a feed factory to process and produce extruded feed.
Fishermen feeding fish feed
1. Project Overview
(1) Project name: A construction project for the annual production of 90,000 tons of extruded single feed raw material powder
(2) Daily output: 300 tons per day extruded single feed raw material powder production line project
(3) Hourly output: 12.5 tons/hour of extruded single feed raw material powder production and processing project
(4) Project nature: new construction
(5) Construction content: The total area of the project is 3800m2, of which the existing production workshop area of Lease Kaimen Company is 1296m2, the newly-built office building (movable board structure), the second floor area is about 120m2, and the raw material storage yard (ie round The silo covers an area of about 400m2 (arranged with 4 600-ton silos) and the vehicle parking and transfer area is about 1984m2. At the same time, the staff's board and lodging rely on the existing Kaimen company.
(6) Total investment: 6 million RMB, of which environmental protection investment is 540,000 RMB, accounting for 9% of the total investment.
2. Project Composition
This project consists of main engineering, auxiliary engineering, environmental protection engineering, public engineering and storage and transportation engineering. For details, see Table 1-1.
Table 1-1 List of main construction project composition of the project
|Serial number||name||Building area (m 2 )||Remarks|
|structural work||Production area||1000||Lease the existing production workshop of Kaimen Company, the production area is arranged on the north side of the workshop|
|Auxiliary engineering||office||120||On the 2nd floor, build a movable board room structure, located on the southeast side of the workshop|
|Staff board and lodging||/||Relying on Kaimen Office Building|
|Storage and Transportation Engineering||Raw material storage yard||Covers an area of about 400m 2||4 silos are arranged, located on the northeast side of the workshop|
|Pile yard||296||Lease the existing production workshop of Kaimen Company, the storage yard is arranged on the south side of the workshop|
|transport||Transportation method: a. Road transportation is used for transportation outside the factory; b. Cars and forklifts are used for transportation within the factory. Transportation equipment: The transportation inside and outside the project is carried by social transportation capacity.|
|Environmental Engineering||Domestic sewage and scrubbing wastewater||Relying on Kaimen's existing sewage treatment facilities|
|Production area dust||After being collected by the matching pulse dust removal device, it is discharged to the outside of the exhaust cylinder of no less than 15m|
|Automobile exhaust||Low speed operation, strengthening vehicle management, etc.|
|Mechanical equipment noise||Sound insulation, shock absorption and greening, etc.|
|Temporary storage place for general solid waste and hazardous solid waste||The general solid waste and hazardous solid waste temporary storage site is located in the southwest corner of the workshop. The general solid waste temporary storage area is 10m 2 and the hazardous waste temporary storage area is 5m 2 .|
|Public works||Water supply||Relying on Kaimen's existing water supply pipeline|
|powered by||Relying on Kaiman’s existing power grid|
|steam||Supplied by Huaneng Power Plant|
|Relying on engineering||Water supply||Relying on Kaimen's existing water supply pipeline|
|powered by||Relying on Kaiman’s existing power grid|
|Domestic sewage treatment||Relying on Kaimen's existing sewage treatment facilities|
|Staff board and lodging||Relying on the existing canteen dormitory of Kaimen Company|
Table 1-2 List of technical and economic indicators of the proposed project
|1||total land area||m 2||3800|
|3||Work system||d/a||300||24 hours a day|
|4||Total investment||Ten thousand RMB||600|
3. Consumption of Main Process Equipment and Raw and Auxiliary Materials
(1) The main production equipment of the project is shown in Table 1-3.
Table 1-3 List of main production equipment
|Serial number||Equipment name||Specification model||unit||Quantity||Remarks|
|l||Grain screening equipment||Complete screening||set||2||Screening process, with lifting device|
|2||grinder||AHZC0690||station||4||Crushing process, with lifting device|
|3||Wet Type Fish Feed Extruder||DSP||station||2||Puffing process, with lifting device|
|4||Cooler||Round plate cooling-10 tons||station||2||Cooling process, with lifting device|
|5||Baler||station||2||Packing process, airtight|
|6||Silo||600 tons||A||4||Temporary storage of raw materials, with lifting device|
|7||Pulse dust removal device||WMK-10B type||station||8||Dust removal, supporting fan|
|9||Forklift||station||1||Transfer equipment in the factory|
|10||Forklift||station||1||Transfer equipment in the factory|
(2) The main raw and auxiliary materials and energy consumption of the project
According to the information provided by the construction party, the main raw and auxiliary materials of this project are soybean, corn, rapeseed, etc. See Table 1-4 for details.
Table 1-4 Main raw and auxiliary materials and consumption
|Serial number||name||unit||Annual consumption||Factory most
large storage capacity
|l||Soybeans||Ten thousand tons||8||1200||2 600-ton silos||Hunan, Hubei and Henan|
|2||corn||Ten thousand tons||1||600||1 600-ton silos||Henan, Hubei|
|3||Rapeseed||Ten thousand tons||0.5||600||1 600-ton silos||Hunan, Hubei and Inner Mongolia|
|5||Electricity||KW.h/a||100,000||Mainly used for energy supply for production equipment in the factory||Municipal grid|
|6||fresh water||m 3 /a||960||Domestic water and workshop clean water||Municipal water pipe network|
|7||steam||t/a||1900||Heat source for puffing process||Huaneng Power Plant Steam|
4. Product Solution
The project products are puffed soybean meal, puffed corn meal and puffed rapeseed meal. The product plan is shown in Table 1-5.
Table 1-5 Project product plan table
|1||Puffed soybean meal||Tons/a||759000||100kg/bag, the maximum processing capacity in the factory is 1000 tons|
|2||Puffed corn flour||Tons/a||9700||100kg/bag, the maximum processing capacity in the factory is 500 tons|
|3||Puffed rapeseed powder||Tons/a||4600||100kg/bag, the maximum processing capacity in the factory is 200 tons|
5. Process Flow
Brief description of production process:
(1) Screening: The impurities in soybeans, corn and rapeseed not only affect the quality of products, but also directly affect the processing equipment and personal safety. In severe cases, the entire equipment may be destroyed and the smooth progress of product production should be affected. Clear in time. The cleaning equipment is mainly screening. According to the difference of the particle size, width, thickness and other aspects of the material particles, some of them pass through the screen surface to become under-the-screen objects, and the other part remain on the screen surface to become over-screen objects, thereby making materials and impurities Separation to achieve the purpose of removing impurities. The screening equipment removes large and long debris such as grass, straw, hemp rope, paper pieces, soil blocks, leaves, sticks and other debris in the raw materials. The screening process is completely closed, and qualified raw materials after screening are lifted into the silo for temporary storage. The main pollutants in the raw material screening section are the removed impurities and equipment noise.
(2) Crushing process: the screened material enters the crusher from the silo through the feeder and is crushed by the impact of the hammer (the hammer crusher is used for the crushing of the raw material, and the material is crushed by the impact of the high-speed rotating hammer) , The material smaller than the mesh is quickly discharged from the crusher under the negative pressure of the dust collector to achieve the purpose of crushing. The particle size of the crushed material is about 01-3mm. The purpose of crushing is to improve the quality of subsequent processes and improve work efficiency. The main pollutants in the crushing process are dust and equipment noise. The crushing is carried out in a closed crusher, and the dust is discharged after being treated by a pulse dust collector; the crushing equipment is equipped with a shock-absorbing foundation and a muffler.
(3) Heating puffing: The method of item puffing is wet puffing, which is a gelatinization process under the combined effects of moisture, heat, mechanical shear, friction, kneading and pressure difference. The puffing heat source of the project is the steam provided by Huaneng Power Plant. When the powder is mixed with steam, the powder particles begin to absorb water and expand. When passing through the puffing cavity, the rapidly rising temperature and the kneading of the spiral blades accelerate the absorption of water by the mesh bag starch particles. The structure begins to disintegrate, the hydrogen bond breaks, and the expanded starch granules begin to rupture and become a viscous melt. Due to the sudden pressure drop at the exit of the extruder, the steam (moisture) is instantly lost, causing a large amount of expanded starch granules to collapse. Solution, starch gelatinization. High temperature, high pressure and mechanical shearing make the starch gelatinization more thorough than the starch produced by other processing methods. Generally, the gelatinization degree can reach 90%-100%. Compared with the conventional cooking process, the plant cell wall can be broken. The starch chain is shorter, which improves the digestibility more effectively, and the expanded material becomes crystalline particles. The main pollutants of the puffing process are dust and equipment noise. Puffing is carried out in a closed airtight equipment, and the dust is discharged after being treated by a pulse dust collector.
(4) Cooling of extruded material: In the process of extruding, a large amount of heat is generated due to the introduction of high temperature and high humidity steam while the material is squeezed, which makes the temperature and humidity of the extruded particles higher. For adhesion and mildew, the moisture must be reduced to below 14%, and the temperature must be lowered to below 8°C higher than the air temperature. Air cooling is used for project cooling, and the extruded material is cooled by the air sent by the fan. In this process, because the extruded material is crystalline particles, no dust will be generated during the cooling process, and the main pollution process is equipment noise.
(5) Crushing: The cooled material enters the pulverizer through the impeller feeder, and the further pulverized pellets are conveyed by the screw conveyor and lifted to the temporary storage bin by the bucket elevator. The purpose of pulverization is to increase the material The specific surface area can improve the utilization rate of subsequent feed production and increase the contact area of digestive enzymes with the raw materials; reduce the energy consumption of chewing during the animal feeding process, which is beneficial to increase the feed return. The main pollutants in the crushing process are dust and equipment noise. The crushing is carried out in a closed crusher, and the dust is discharged after being treated by a pulse dust collector; the crushing equipment is equipped with a shock-absorbing foundation and a muffler.
(6) Packaging: Finally, according to market demand, the crushed powder is packaged in plastic bags in the packaging room into finished products for sale.
Advancement of process flow and equipment: The process used in the project is common in the domestic industry and has been in actual production for many years. The product quality can meet the requirements and is advanced. At the same time, during the production process of the project, the feeding and discharging processes are automatically and sealed by the machine, and the project only performs simple crushing and puffing of raw materials, and does not involve the addition of feed additives. The raw material screening and material transportation of the project are all carried out in a closed environment of the complete set of equipment, and the equipment used for crushing and puffing is also an integrated equipment, so it can ensure the entire closed type of the material transportation process. The production line of the project is a complete set of equipment equipped with a pulse bag filter, and the exhaust gas is discharged through a 15m high exhaust cylinder after pulse dust removal.
6. Labor Quota and Work System
The project has a fixed staff of 20, including 2 managers and 18 production workers. The annual operating time is 300 days, working 24 hours a day in a three-shift system, and all employees rely on the company for board and lodging.
The above is the article for you: Project of 300 Tons of Puffed Single Fish Feed Raw Material Powder Production Line Per Day.
If you are interested in our products or project solutions, please contact us. We will give you the best product quality and the best price. Email: email@example.com